Monday, June 25, 2012

1.4 Contemplating Patricide

Welcome back, all! We return for another exciting, action-packed, infurating  (for me at least) chapter of Goth-Sanity. We open today with Cassandra learning to use the potty . . . look at that face!! Lol!


Downstairs however, things were about to get heated. I zoomed in on Gunther and Bella to watch them while Mortimer continued with Cassandra's toddler training upstairs. I saw Gunther headed into the master bedroom, intent on some socialization with his son's wife. Harmless, right?


Gunther - Hey sweetie, how's about you let me hold your hand? (Pick Up Line)

O_O!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! Oh HEEEEELLLL no!


Bella - Um . . . what?

I guess being a Good sim, Bella didn't immediately tell him to stuff it where the sun don't shine. They didn't get a negative social hit, but they didn't get a positive one either. Still. So NOT acceptable. >_<!!!


I immediately sent Mortimer down to give the senile old bat a piece of his mind. Oddly, it initiated a three-way-conversation . . .


Mortimer - What the hell, dad?! Why are you trying to come on to my wife?!

Bella - So THAT'S what he was doing . . . weird.

Gunther - *has the nerve to look insulted*


Gunther - Whoa there, Morty. Don't you think you're over-reacting? It was just a bit of harmless fun.

Mortimer - Harmless fun?! Are you SERIOUS right now?! Forget the fact that she's your own son's wife, Bella's young enough to be your daughter and she JUST gave birth to your granddaughter! Have a little class, you sick bastard!


After that Mortimer stomped off to use the bathroom. Gunther continued to look insulted, and Bella continued to be just the slightest bit out of the loop.


As soon as Mortimer's out of the room . . .

Gunther - *Flirt*

AAAUUUURRRGGGHH!!! I don't care HOW lonely or horny you are, you old bastard! If you break up this marriage I will slam a meteor down on your ass SO fast . . . !!!!


Bella knew where Gunther was trying to go, this time. The informative speech-bubble helped, no doubt. She still didn't get insulted, but she looked pretty shocked this time at least.


That's it, Morty. Let him have it with both barrels. *ques up insult/argue spam*

*initiates 3-way-conversation again*

SO weird . . .


Mortimer insulted his workaholic tendencies, mocked him and argued.


Bella - Well . . . this is awkward . . . I think I'll just go to bed. (True Story)


I was attempting to get their relationship low enough to at least hit him if not actually get into a brawl. It was taking too long, though, and Mortimer had work in the morning. It's safe to say that whatever good relationship they still had from base game is gone now.


Saved by the bell, old man. -_- I will show you no mercy if you do that again.

Prudence - Aw, it's over? I missed all the drama!

Afraid so, hun.

Bella - *dreams about desks* <-- Random


While all that drama was going down, Rufus was out and about town sniffing out collectables. He was in the public graveyard when it was time for him to have his elder birthday. I'd feel bad about him being by himself, but it was probably better that he wasn't home at the time. It's dark so it's hard to tell, but he looks exactly the same. Already being grey, you can't even tell if he has a grey muzzle or eye-spots, lol.


While I was focused on Rufus I noticed this guy floating around. I had run across a strange gravestone labled 'Tragic Clown' earlier and I was curious as to who it was. Apparently this is the guy. He drowned . . . tragic indeed. D:


Cassandra has some 'fun' with the logic blocks. At the time of taking this picture I thought the house somehow had a crack in the wall. It took me a day or two to realize those were the super thin gothic windows I put in earlier. <-- Observation Fail.


Cass also gets some playtime in the toy box. So cute.


Meanwhile Bella reads a book down in the living-room. In her nightgown. *sigh*


Curly Maid - Ugh! I can't get to the toy to put it away!

Seriously, guy? He's still using it, GTFAway. -_-


Bella - Why is she so cranky?

Mortimer - Bells, she's tired, you need to put her in the crib so she can sleep. If not, put her down so I can.

This happens a lot. Bella likes to hold the baby hostage. Not necessarily fulfill any of her urgent needs, just stand there holding her. XD


I'm so mad at him right now I'm glad he passed out. >_< I don't even care that it cost me points.  -5


Mortimer got himself a promotion! And thankfully the outfit for this particular position is working correctly.


Cassandra - Ooo, I've never been here before! What a new and exciting experience.

Eh . . . I wouldn't get too excited just yet, kiddo . . .


Cassandra - Waff do yoo mean? I'm hungerz and mommy gavfes me fud. *Om nom nom*


Cassandra - Okay, I'm done! I'd like to be put down now . . . mommy? Mom? Where's she goin?

This is why I hate high-chairs. -_-


Bella - *goes down into the living room to turn on the radio for no discernible reason*


Cassandra - This is unacceptable!!! I demand to be released from this chair prison at once!!


Bella did go back up to get her . . . eventually.

Bella - Goodness, Cassandra, why are you upset all the time?

Cassandra - I have been betrayed! BETRAAAAAAYED!


Daddy to the rescue! Cassandra usually has it pretty rough while Mortimer's at work, but as soon as he gets home he goes up to get her settled. I have no delusions that I'll actually be able to get her completely skilled in time, but it doesn't hurt to try.


And it's great for their social. Morty <3's his little girl. ^_^;;


Morty also <3's his BIG girl . . . *eyebrow waggle*


They both had wishes to woo-hoo locked in, so I took advantage of a brief lull of calm. Plus Mortimer needs to re-stake his claim, so to speak, after his so-called-father's betrayal.


Plus, you can't have a legacy without babies and these guys are supposed to have TWO babies . . .


We had some hauntly visitors that night. Cornelia was the first to show up.


Then Victor.


And Simon rounded out the troupe.


Simon sat himself down in front of the computer and played Need for Speed all night.


Cornelia continued to watch the romance channel. I hope you're not missing Gunther. -_-


Victor went and had himself a rousing practice session of Gnubb.


Apparently he's pretty darned good at it, too.


Rufus found enough pieces to complete this special item. It's called My Friend Fred. Interesting . . . O_o . . . we'll just put this one up in the attic. XD


Bella's gone back to sleeping on the kitchen floor in her sleeping bag. *siiiigh*


At least when she's not getting woken up in the middle of it to get sick. Baby on the way? You betcha. :D


That's it for this edition! Now some of you know WHY I said Gunther was going to make things worse . . . XD . Stay tuned for the next chapter to see if he manages to get himself an untimely demise.


:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -10
Passing Out : -15
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +5
Twins :
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll :
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation :
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned :
Painting of Torch Holder :
TOTAL = -20



PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

2 comments:

  1. Gunther! For Shame! At least Bella didn't flirt back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww! Then I REAAAALLLLYYY woulda been mad, lolol.

      Delete