Wednesday, June 20, 2012

0.5 Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Welcome back everyone! We return to another wild and wacky episode of Goth-Sanity! We last left off on the tail-end of Mortimer and Bella's shared teen birthday. Mortimer wastes no time in getting his flirt on, which is well received given that they have maxed relationship with each other.


Cornelia briefly interrupts the relationship progress with her own elder birthday. As you can see, Gunther finally made his way outside to help celebrate.


To make sure we have plenty of time to woo our girl, not trusting the antics off Story Progression, Mortimer asks Bella if she'd like to stay the night. She does. ^_^


Meanwhile, we have Cornelia Goth as an elder. I 'dyed' her hair back to purple, but left the roots white so everyone could tell, lol. I figure she's probably a natural blond like Agnes, but dyes her hair purple to portray her artistic gothy-ness.


But enough about that, teenagers are flirting up a storm! Finally got Bella near a light so you can see her pretty remade face.


The hand-holding stage. D'aww, so cute.


Mortimer - Here Bella. I got these for you (out of my magic butt-pocket).

Bella - Red roses, my favorite!


Alright smooth operator, go for the first kiss.

Mortimer - Already? Don't you think that's a little fast?

Fortune favors the bold, Morty. GO FOR IT!


*Touchdown!* Not long after this, official boyfriend/girlfriend status is achieved.


Inside the house, neat-freak Cornelia is obsessively washing her hands instead of fulfilling some other pressing need. I forget what exactly, but I'm sure it's there.


Bella finds her way inside eventually.

Bella - Erm . . . your dishwasher is broken.

Yes, I know. I haven't gotten around to having a freshly-teen-ified Mortimer call for the repairman yet.


A few moments later, we have our first haunt of the night, Prudence. Bella looks a little uncertain back there in the bathroom.


Gunther wanted to have a friendly chat with his deceased mother-in-law, but she floated into the counter where he couldn't reach her. On purpose? Mayhap.

Simon - Your dishwasher's broken.

Yes, I know. Thanks for the fyi. >_<


Bella took the ghosts amazingly in stride, heading upstairs to bed with little fuss. She's made for this family. :D


Cornelia finally got a shower, thus allowing me to show off her everyday outfit that I made her. I probably should have put some purple in it, since that's her favorite color. She wears her mumu more often than this anyway tho, so I guess it doesn't matter.


Prudence - Oh! The dishwasher!

YES I KNOW it's broken. >:[

Simon - You know, I might be able to fix that . . .

Mortimer - I doubt it.

Gunther - Ugh, ectoplasm. Not cool.


Prudence hit the floor. Not sure if it's from Dramatic trait or Coward. Simon was pretty terrified about it, but didn't pass out too. That would've been pretty awesome.


After the two former spouses recovered from their shocks, they chatted each other up for a bit.


Then went outside and played catch together until the sun came up. Actually pretty adorable I think.


Of course, the next morning Bella was off. I mainly took this to show off her everyday outfit, which I'm pretty fond of. 

Mortimer was actually right behind her, since it was time for school.


As soon as he came home, though ;

Mortimer - Hi, Easy Fixins? Can you send someone over to Goth Manor? We've got a broken dishwasher and a clogged toilet that need attention. Yah, thanks. *hangs up, redials* Hi, is this Cleans R Us maid service? I need to hire someone to clean up my house because I'm too busy and my mother apparently can't be bothered. Thanks!

Yah, that was done. I got tired of the dirty dishes and dirty appliances. Cornelia fails at being a neat sim. >_<


Gunther was right behind his son, and right on the brink of passing out. I actually forgot to mention, but not long after I started playing Gunther immediately got demoted twice, from CEO to Division Manager. I thought it was because his relationships with his coworkers was so poor (one of the metrics), but it turned out that it had to do with my MoD settings. After I fixed it (where more than one sim could hold upper-level positions) he eventually got himself promoted back to CEO.

Gunther - I'm so tired . . . if only I knew what to do about that.

Cornelia - My PB&J don't care.


In case anyone was wondering what Rufus has been up to, he was getting kind've grungy. I have no where near enough LTH points with him to buy the Hygienator. I was hoping a dip in the pool might help, but it didn't. One more thing Morty will have to attend to when he's got the spare time.


GASP!!!11!!1! Gunther found his bed, yaaaay!


The repairman finally arrived . . . and talk about a stink-face. O_o Dude, if you're that unhappy at your job, find something else. Sheesh.


And this is our maid! I have dubbed him Epic Sideburns Maid.


Cornelia - Mortimer, who's this strange man in our house?

Mortimer - Oh him? That's just the maid I hired. He'll be coming around every day to pick up after us and stuff.

Cornelia - . . .


Cornelia! What are you--! You refused to do ANYthing cleaning related, now all of a sudden we have a maid and you want to make the beds?!

Cornelia - I can't let that man see our house in this filthy state. Think of the gossip.

-_-

Gunther - *dreaming* Rufuuuuusssss . . .


Mortimer gets to work on his homework. Luckily he has the Genius trait, so he goes through it a little faster than normal.


She made the bed . . . then immediately went to sleep, messing it right back up again. -_- Well, at least she's in a bed for once. I can't complain.


The next morning Gunther tried to make breakfast. Tried being the important part of that sentence. His waffles burnt horribly.

Gunther - This is my sad face. D:


I had Mortimer sign up for the Shop Class after-school activity, since Handiness is one of the skills the science career requires. Unfortunately he glitched on me and didn't get to go to two of the four classes, but more on that later.


Just Rufus . . . barking. So cute.


I took this picture to illustrate what state Cornelia is currently in. She's been standing in that exact spot ALL DAY, without moving, while all of her needs steadily decay. I even cheated a little and told her to move a few steps away just to see if she was frozen. She wasn't. -_-


Mortimer finally found the time to give Rufus his bath.


Gunther - *baby dinosaur noises*

The elders are back to sleeping on the floor in their sleeping bags. What roused him from his slumber you ask?


This time it was the ghost of his father, Victor Goth.


Aw man, she was actually on her way to go to sleep in a real bed this time! And, of course, the 'Ew Ghost!' reaction cancelled it. Also note that her plumbob is now red. >_<


Ooo, hey! The last ghost of the Goth property finally makes an appearance. It's couples night yet again with the arrival of Gunther's departed mom, Gretel Goth.


Instead of going to bed, or eating something, or going to the bathroom (all things she desperately needed to do at this point) Cornelia decided to follow Victor's ghost into the bathroom and tell him a funny medical-related story.


Apparently it went over well, whatever it was. I like to imagine it was the humorous retelling of the time she told Gunther's doctor he was there for a prostate exam instead of a simple check-up . . .


Gretel's first visit was pretty tame. She haunted one of the outside chairs all night.


Cornelia - Welp, that was fun. I think I'll just plop down here in the bathroom to sleep.

*Siiiiiiigh*


Well that's it for this installment! I hope you enjoyed! Join us next time for more Goth antics, and as always, happy simming!


PREVIOUS                                                                        NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment