Tuesday, June 19, 2012

0.4 Growing Up Goth


Welcome back to another edition of Goth-Sanity! We'll open up this chapter with Gunther . . . breaking the shower. Great job there, gramps. -_-


Ugh! Scumbag Raccoon strikes again.


It's the weekend finally, and I want Mortimer to work on his relationship with Rufus, which has been a little slow-going. I decide to let them take a walk together to Central Park. If you're at all familiar with the layout of Sunset Valley, CP is quite a clip from Goth Manor. But they build relationship as they go, so it's all good.


Back inside the manor, Gunther and Cornelia are indulging in some hand-holding.


Cornelia breaks off that flirty nonsense after only a moment or two. There's toilets that need cleaning, after all.


Then Gunther managed to convince her to go outside and play a game of catch. O_o Weird . . .


That throw-stance! LOL


Morty and Rufus are slowly but surely making their way across Sunset Valley.


They pass by the Bachelors at some point. Jacosta seems a little taken aback by Simis' 'rocket' . . . 

Mortimer - I don't even wanna know . . . 

Me either, to be honest. O_o


I forget who this family is. They were all just standing out on the lot, though. And is it just me, or does that wild horse remind anyone of Lynard Skynard Secksie from the Southern Prettacy? :D


Finally! Evening is fast approaching, but the duo make it to their destination.


Now good friends, Mortimer and Rufus spend the few hours they have left playing a rousing game of fetch.


Rufus - I gotsth the sthtick!

Mortimer - He's so cute, I could sell tickets.


Back home . . . O_o *falls over from shock* She went to bed in a BED!


Mortimer took a taxi back to the house. Poor Rufus had to run on his own. Why can't pets take the taxi with their owners? That makes no sense. -_-

At any rate, Mortimer enjoys his dinner with his dad, even though Gunther decides to pester him the entire time about working out.


Mortimer - Dad, I'm a nerd. Get used to it. I'll never be famous, and quite frankly I don't wanna be either.

Gunther - *completely tuned him out*


Simultaneous 'I'm sleepy' thought bubbles.


Rufus finally made it home. But what's with the terrified face?


Ah . . . that'd freak me out too. It's bad enough when regular sims get the 'broken-neck-head-turn' syndrome, but to see a ghost do it? Horror movie worthy.


*Choir of angels sing a full chorus of Halleluja*


Lolita spent her night haunting one of the house plants. Not exactly a bloodthirsty ghost, that one.


The next morning it was time for Mortimer's teen birthday! I set him up a little party area near the pool. You'll notice that there are TWO cakes. That's because he won't be the only one growing up today. ^_~


Morty heads out to the buffet table for some grub before the guests begin to trickle in.


I had him invite all the kids that I could throughout the town. Now let's see if I can remember who they all are . . .

This is Darlene Bunch, I believe. And behind her is the most important guest, little Bella Bachelor.


Darlene's older sister Lisa Bunch.


I'm pretty sure that's Bella's older brother Michael Bachelor.


Cycl0ne Sw0rd decided to crash. Since he was dating Mortimer's aunt Agnes at the time, I let him.


. . . crap. I can't remember who he is. A Langerak maybe? <--clueless


Unfortunately everybody decides to crowd up on the porch. Mortimer was trying to greet Bella, but that wasn't gonna happen. The kid in the yellow shirt and shorts tapping his foot is a now-teen Malcolm Landgraab. He got chunky. And the lady at the bottom is Agnes Crumplebottom, Mortimer's aunt.


And that's Sandi French. She was my second choice for spouse, if Bella hadn't worked out for some reason.

Sandi - You mean I was almost a Legacy Spouse?! Aww, man!


I had Mortimer kick off the official festivities, hoping the 'have birthday' action would cancel out that traffic jam on the porch.


Success! The girl in the foreground NOT wearing a bathing suit is recently teenaged Kaylynn Langerak. And the only kid twirling the party favor is Arlo Bunch, I believe.


Agnes' butt is totally photobombing this shot. XD


Oh hey, look, one of Mortimer's parents finally found their way to the party. -_- Better late than never I suppose.


Hah, no. Mortimer successfully became a teenager, but in desperate need of a makeover.


There we go, that's MUCH better. He rolled the Genius trait, and then randomly rolled the Robot-Creature Cross-Breeder (Science career) LTW. Maybe it's predestined? At any rate, I locked it in.


Bella - You mean I get to marry HIM someday? I approve!


I do too, but first, it's time for you to join Morty in teen-hood.


Kaylynn - Ugh, her face!

I have to agree with you. >_< For a sim who's supposed to personify beauty and sophistication, the sims 3 team really kinda dropped the ball on Bella's genetics. It may be cheating, but she's in need of some serious facial reconstructive surgery. *opens MC CAS*


Woooow. SO much better. The lighting kinda stinks right now so you might not be able to see it yet, but take my word for it. She's 1000x prettier now. Kaylynn? What's with the continued stink-face?

Kaylynn - Now she's prettier than me . . .


Our eventual founders are one step closer to kicking off the official start of this ISBI challenge! Exciting, right? Join us next time to see if Mortimer can seal the deal with Bella as his official girl friend, see if he can manage to find a date for prom, and see if his parents manage to rack up any fails.

Until next time, happy simming!


PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

2 comments:

  1. XD AHAHAHAHAHAHA... Gunther and Cornelia FINALLY BOTH made it to a bed... I died laughing 'cause that was hilarious and shocking!!

    Love your story can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies! I'm glad you enjoyed so far. And I know, it's a friggin god-blessed miracle whenever they find the bed . . . >_> Lol

      Delete