Sunday, July 1, 2012

1.5 Hired Help

Welcome back all to another edition of Goth-Sanity! We start this chapter with poor Cassandra. Lonely in her crib. Mortimer's at work so there's nothing much that I can do about it, unfortunately. Hopefully one of the other two adults in the house will handle it . . .


He's sat there in front of his empty plate so long it's spoiled. Are you surprised? 'Cause I'm not surprised. I forget what Bella was busy doing, but she couldn't be bothered either. -_-


Mortimer was eventually able to get Cassandra out of her crib and fed. And then he pulled out his phone. The Goths were in need of some autonomous assistance.


Oh, NOW you want to help. Screw you, Gunther. I'm still mad at him. >_< Mortimer uses the small break to get in some skill reading while he waits.


After Cass was done eating, it was time for more baby training. The sooner she can look after more of her own needs the better.


At last, our help has arrived. Meet the new butler, Vito. I don't know if this is cheating or not, I don't think so. I don't remember reading anything about butlers in the rules. Hopefully he won't be glitched, though. That's really the last thing I need at this point.


Aaaaand he immediately starts cooking . . . well, don't panic. 2 of the sims in the house ARE hungry . . .


Meanwhile, Bella finally pops with her second pregnancy. Fingers crossed for a boy! She also just clogged the toilet in the background . . .


Mortimer to the rescue. I appreciate that you want to help, Vito, but he needs the skill points.


Rufus fiiiinaaalllyyyyy had enough LTH to buy the washer-thingy. He needs it, since his collecting forays get him a lot of flea infestations and Mortimer rarely has the time to give him a bath.


Cassandra - What . . . what is this? I am hungry . . . and I was fed . . . it's a MIRACLE!

This poor child is so damaged. D:


Curly Maid? Weird . . . most times when I hire a butler they automatically dismiss the other hired help. Oh well, this place could use all the help it can get, quite honestly.


Cassandra - I am lonely, and I am being paid attention to! Butler Vito, you are a treasure from the GODS!

.... damaged.


Poor Morty blew himself up at work that day. O_o


GUNTHER!!! OMG! Did you HAVE to pee all over the baby?! Like she isn't traumatized enough!

-5


Uuuuuh, Rufus? That . . . doesn't look healthy. O_o


Unfortunately Vito was trying to work himself into a coma. They really didn't need that plate of grilled cheese. GO TO SLEEP!


Ugh, finally. His bed is out in the garage. It has it's own bathroom and everything, not that he actually uses it. -_-


Bella - OMG! I actually put the baby to sleep all on my own! I'm so EXCITED!

I am too! . . . if only it hadn't taken you three and a half sim hours to figure out. -_-


And here's the butler, taking out precious time needed doing other things, to chat with Gunther. Because HE'S lonely . . . ugh. I forget exactly how old Gunther is at this point, but it's coming up on 100 days. He WON'T DIE. And I'm getting tired of waiting for it.


So, when Mortimer came home from work that day, I finally gave in to the inevitable.


I love Goth Manor, but it's just too big and too laggy to play in for me. Plus I'm tired of Gunther and his annoying fails. So Mortimer, Bella, Cassandra and Rufus are moving out on their own.


To a currently empty lot. It's actually right across the street from Bella's parents' house, something I didn't notice at first. Morty gazes out across his new property, dreaming of things to come . . . which is apparently a snazzy blue hoodie.

Also, random guy photo-bombing my shot. -_-


This is the new Goth Manor, very basic edition. I forget how much funds I had starting out. It wasn't a whole lot though, mostly what I had from selling all the gems and collectables that Rufus had been gathering.


I could only afford to use the same pattern on the floor and walls for every room, and not enough windows. I'll be building on and updating fairly regularly as the generation goes on, sometimes I'll point it out and sometimes I won't. It'll be like an easter-egg hunt! Lol But for now, the Goths settle in to their new home.


Mortimer gets started on his 3.0 garden. Maybe I'll actually get the plants to harvestable quality this time. XD


Bella starts right away, making me proud by feeding Rufus.


And going to Cassandra as soon as one of her needs were low. I knew Bella wasn't a terrible mommy. It was just the lag.


Since we no longer have the benefit of leftovers or a butler, somebody's got to cook. Bella's asleep, so unfortunately Mortimer has to do it. I make sure it doesn't involve actually COOKING anything though. 

Mortimer - *testy grumble*


Or she WAS sleeping. Whoops. I thought she had one more day in her pregnancy.


Mortimer - Aaaaah! OMG, what do we do, what do we do?! We can't go to the hospital, because then the game will summon a babysitter and cost points!

Guess it's gonna be a home birth then.


Mortimer - Okay. Good luck with that, sweetie. I've got work in the morning so I gotta get some shut-eye.

Bella - . . . oh no he didn't.


Bella pulled through the birth just fine, and LOOK! A boy!! *does happy dance*

+5!!

As per Goth destiny, the baby is named Alexander Goth. He was born a Good Eccentric who loves the color Spice Brown, Indie music and French Toast, just like daddy.


Since Bella was exhausted, Mortimer pulled over-night duty. He, of course, didn't mind. Mortimer makes a very good daddy. ^_^ Traditionally Alex is supposed to have Mortimer's skintone, but I'm not gonna quibble. I'm too excited that I actually got a natural boy.

Per destiny, Cassandra and Alexander will be the only kids in this generation. Now all we have to do is wait for them to grow up. What an adventure THAT will be . . . .


Thanks for joining us! Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Goth-Sanity!

:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -15
Passing Out : -15
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +10
Twins :
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll :
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation :
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned :
Painting of Torch Holder :


TOTAL = -20


PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment