Saturday, June 16, 2012

0.3 A Boy and His Dog

Rufus - My normal companion is off at school and my social is low soooo . . . luff me?

Cornelia - . . . . .

Actually both of their social levels were low, so a few sniffs did them both a world of good. Even though Cornelia's face refuses to show it.


Welcome back to the Goth-Sanity ISBI. We open up this chapter with more adorable Rufus spam.




Just look at hiiiiiim! Such an adorable puppykinz.




Even though he doesn't have any traits that would encourage this (right now he still doesn't have any traits period), he loooooves to guard his food bowl. It kinda makes me sad, like he's having Post-Traumatic-Stress flashbacks of being a hungry stray. :(




That afternoon a neighbor randomly showed up and started fishing in our pond. I believe her name is . . . *checks Wiki* Monika Morris. Kinda rude, but whatever.




Mortimer comes home from school and prepares to do his homework . . .


Mortimer - . . . we have three beds in this house.


I know, I know. -_-




And then Monika just strolls right in the house, bold as you please. Excuse me?! Nobody invited you in!!


Monika - . . . is that guy sleeping on the floor?


WHY ARE YOU INVITING YOURSELF INSIDE MY HOUSE?!




Monika - Man, that fishing really worked up an appetite. Ooo, waffles! My favorite.


What is this, I don't even . . . >_< Is this the inappropriate trait?! *checks Wiki again* Nope, she doesn't have it. BAH! What's worse, children don't have the option to 'ask to leave' which is totally lame. So I can't force her to get out.




Mortimer - Is this chick seriously making herself at home?


Yep. -_- And for now we can't do anything about it. LAME.




So Monika and Mortimer shared a meal of waffles instead.

Monika - That guy on the floor is seriously creeping me out . . . .

Too bad, he lives here. You don't. >:(




Mortimer went to bed after his waffles. Monika made her way into the bathroom to gussy up.




Then she went and found Cornelia and cancelled her much-needed eating action with some inane babble.

Monika - Cornelia! I love what you've done with your hair! Who is your stylist, I simply have to meet them.

Cornelia - Slowly starving . . . .




Monika - *still chattering away an hour or so later*


Cornelia - *now about to pass out as well as starving*


Me - *fuming*




Eventually Monika released poor Cornelia so she could see to her needs. Instead she moved on to Gunther, who was awoken by the noisy dishwasher. She apparently had no care that he was in the middle of trying to pee . . .

Monika - Cellphones are the BEST, amirite?!?!

Gunther - *What is this garbage doing in my house?*




Gunther was not a fan.




Monika FINALLY decided to leave sometime around 3 AM. And then Gunther actually went and found a bed for once! Yaaaay!




And Cornelia . . . didn't. -_- Oh well.




Poor Morty. For some reason Cornelia has been really mopey lately. Spending all day in her mumu and not using her Neat trait to clean anything. So the little tyke is forced to scrub the now nasty toilet. 




Seeing as it's now the weekend, Mortimer and Rufus get started on some serious relationship building. I want them to be BFFs.




Progress is a little slow, since neither of them have traits to speed up the process. Still, it's a cute little adventure to watch.




Elsewhere in the house . . .


Gunther - Yaaaaay, birthday!!!


Yep, it's time for Gunther to make his transition into an elder already.




Gunther - Awwweh. I'm OLD. D:


Still not terrible there, Gunthy. I gave him a makeover to stay true to his original look. As the Obama Meme would say, Not Bad.




I heard something going on outside, took a peak and found ANOTHER neighbor helping themselves to the pond! This time it's Claire Ursine. >_< *locks the doors just in case*




Sure enough.


Claire - Hey, the door's locked! What gives? Monika said this was the place to go for free waffles!


Not anymore, GTFO. -_-




Apparently his birthday made him forget where the beds were again. *le sigh* I can't really complain too much. At least they're not passing out. Three whole chapters and no fails yet! Still, it's only the prologue . . . I'm sure I'll be eating these words all too soon.




*Loud Music Suddenly Blaring*


Mortimer -Whowazzit?!


Simon - My work here is done. :D




Thanks for joining us on another addition of Goth-Sanity! Feel free to comment if the mood strikes you, I love feedback. :)






:: SCORECARD :: (Nothing yet, just get used to seeing it ^_^ )


Self Wetting : 
Passing Out : 
Failing School : 
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters : 
Accidental Deaths : 
Social Worker Visit : 

Every Birth :
Twins : 
Triplets : 
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll :
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation : 
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation : 
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : 
Painting of Torch Holder : 






PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I don't know if you check your messages anymore, but I laughed so hard during this chapter. :)

    Favorite part - "Monika said this was the place to go for free waffles!" Ah! Died laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO still read my messages, and I love getting comments. :P I'm glad you enjoyed my crazies, and I hope you continue to do so. :)

      Delete