Friday, June 22, 2012

1.1 In With The New

Here we have it, folks! The OFFICIAL start of the Goth-Sanity ISBI! We'll open up today with a new house . . . sort of. I liked the idea of them living in Goth Manor, but it's so . . . outdated, and not in the cool way. And lo! I was fortunate enough to run across a remake of Goth Manor that the awesome CK213 put together with the Gothique store set. Mine might not look exactly like his, I changed some things around to my personal taste and also some store objects didn't transfer over right for some reason. *LAME*

Also, I'll aplogize in advance. I meant to take a better picture during the daytime, and completely forgot. >_<


Mortimer heads back into the now revamped master bedroom to get his good night's sleep.


And since it's technically their 'first' night in the house I was allowed to tell Cornelia and Gunther to go to bed in their designated bedroom as well.


Even Rufus was ready for bedtime. A rare occurrence when everyone in this household is asleep all at the same time.


The next morning, Mortimer was taking exception to me telling him to do a load of laundry.

Mortimer - I'm the Torch Holder! Why am I being forced to do this menial labor?

BECAUSE you're the Torch Holder. You're the only one I can control, and I can't count on your mother or the maid to do it. I have a love/hate relationship with laundry. I love the idea of it, but the hassle of having to DO the laundry gets on my nerves. CK213's laundry room was too pretty, though, so I'll stick with it for now. We'll see how long I last . . .


I also told Mortimer to try his hand at cooking breakfast, thinking that our leftovers didn't carry over.


Cooking is not Morty's forte, apparently. 

Mortimer - My phone ringing distracted me!

Suuuuuure it did. -_-


Good thing our leftovers were still in the fridge, though. So Mortimer was able to eat a plate of his mother's pancakes rather than the charcoal waffle briskets he made.


After that, it was time to call Bella over and get this spouse situation seen to! I don't like to waste precious baby-making time. XD

Story Progression had already allocated her to the Education career, and this is the broken outfit the game put her in. >_< They really need to fix that career outfits glitch.


Mortimer - She ran right by me. :(

Oh, don't be a drama queen. Get over there and start schmoozing! We need her in the household a.s.a.p.!


Thus the spam of friendly interactions was begun.


Mortimer - Here you go, Bells. My dog Rufus dug up this hunk of Palladium the other day, I thought you should have it.

Bella - For me! You shouldn't have!

I figured I was safe in giving it to her, since she would soon be in the household. I could just take it out of her inventory later. (Spoiler - It disappeared. XD )


Mortimer - Uh . . . That's my dog now . . . peeing. Well this is embarrassing.

Bella - Oh my . . .

EPIC Photobomb there, Rufus. *thumbs up*


Mortimer - So now that we've spent almost all day out here chit-chatting and sharing secrets and gossip, how's about you go ahead and move in with me?

Bella - Sure, I'd love to!


I cheated just a little and changed her out of that broken outfit. I feel no guilt.


Mortimer definitely approves.


Mortimer - I also got you THESE!

Bella - Roses! My favorite!


Mortimer got started on spamming the romantic interactions next, as evening fell. *sigh* These two are destined to do all the important stuff in the dark, I'm thinking.


Mortimer - Bella, I have something important to ask you . . .

Bella - What's that?


Mortimer - Will you marry me?

Bella - THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY EXCITE AT THIS MOMENT!


Mortimer - Take a look at this rock, eh? Amirite?

I love that expression the proposing sims get.


Bella - Oh my stars, the shiney!


Mortimer and Bella are now officially engaged to be married. Tomorrow. I told you, I don't waste time. Lolol


Bella - Hi, Sunset Valley High School? I just got engaged and I'm living in a four story mansion, so I won't be needing that playground watcher position after all.

I had Bella quit her job. Mortimer will soon be employed in the Science career, so I'll need her home to tend the babies. I'll probably rehire her after the kids are old enough to fend for themselves.

Now that she's officially in the household, her statistics are as follows ;

Bella is a Good, Excitable, Brave and Lucky sim with some serious Star Quality. Her favorite food is Ratatoullie, her favorite music genre is French and her favorite color is, of course, Red. Her LTW is Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous, which doesn't have a snowball's chance in purgatory of happening. She probably already meets the 'Be Worth 100,000 simoleons' part, but she'll never hit 5 Star Celebrity status on her own. Oh well.


Her excitable trait comes out a lot. Here she is jumping and clapping in joy due to her freshly engaged status.


After that, I used my one-time-freebie send to sleep action to show her where her bed is. With Mortimer, of course. ^_~


Awww, lookit! They both found their own bed again! I'm so proud.


Mortimer was soon in bed as well, while Bella dreams of things to come beside him.


That night Lolita came out to haunt. She didn't really do much except sit on one of the outdoor benches and I think she haunted a lamp for a while.


Bella enjoys a breakfast of some of Cornelia's waffles the next morning.


Afterward Mortimer calls her into what I've dubbed the 'Party Room,' a new CK213 addition to the manor that sits behind the kitchen. Mortimer's highly awkward attempts to dance made me giggle. A lot.


Bella didn't have near as many reservations.


Mortimer - Okay, my mother's awake and not about to pee herself. You ready to officially become Mrs. Goth now?

Bella - Sure am!


Wait! No! That's not your wedding dress!! Aww, man! I made you such a pretty wedding gown and now it's gonna go to waste! D:


Uuuh . . . Bella? That's . . . not where you're supposed to stand. Glitch FAIL! At first I was afraid they'd go through with the ceremony like that. But after two sim-hours of waiting, Mortimer stomped his foot with the bad-pathing bubble and canceled the action entirely. 

*siiiiiigh*


An hour or two later I finally got Bella out of the arch and managed to get them to have a Private Wedding instead. No cute mom reactions and of course it's now getting dark, so the pictures will be nice and ruined too.

>:[


Mortimer - Okay, okay, I think I figured this out now. Let's get this wedding montage started!






Cornelia was still there, having been summoned from earlier and never bothering to move. She didn't cheer them though. :(

At least Rufus is having a somewhat relative thought.


I clicked for Mortimer to Try For Baby, and to my surprise they decided to take their attempt to the tree house around back. O_o Naughty . . .


And yes, I heard me a lullaby chime. Generation 2 is on the way!


Thanks for joining us during this first installment! No fails yet (and no points either), but stick around. That'll change all too soon, I promise. -_-



:: SCORECARD :: ( *crickets* )


Self Wetting : 
Passing Out : 
Failing School : 
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters : 
Accidental Deaths : 
Social Worker Visit : 

Every Birth :
Twins : 
Triplets : 
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll :
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation : 
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation : 
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : 
Painting of Torch Holder : 


PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment