Thursday, July 5, 2012

1.7 Cassandra-centric

Goth-Sanity is back once again! Today, Cassandra demonstrates one of the more humorous/annoying fails. Unable to sit down to do her homework because the chair is in the way . . . -_-


Somebody clogged the toilet, so Mortimer's hard at work earning another handiness skill point.


That night Cassandra asked for another bedtime story. This time Bella managed to get an appropriate book, but unfortunately they went to the wrong bed . . .


Cassandra - Well, that was a great story and all, but I can't go to sleep. 

Why the heck not?! You're about to pass out!


Cassandra - I dunno, there's just something that's not right about this . . . I can't quite put my finger on it . . . .


Oh, guess I didn't get rid of the tree-house yet. I think this was the last straw before I did though, when she got up and went outside to sleep instead of her bed which was MUCH closer.


Rufus is still terrorizing the Sunset Valley postal service.


Poor Alexander. He's potty trained by this point, but I think he decided to play with his IF instead of use the potty chair on his own.


Holy frack! The maid is actually doing her job!! I shall dub thee, Awesome Maid.


Aww, lookit! A family dinner! This is a very, very rare occurrence. Mortimer's the only one that ate something decent though, Bella and Cass had leftover birthday cake. -_-


Bella actually went and gave come attention to her son. The faces! I offer a montage of cute.




And then he headed for the dollhouse to eat some dollies, a tried and true pastime for any sim-toddler.


Awesome Maid!! Nooooo! You have betrayed me!


The fact that you're eating plasma just annoys me ten times more. I'd be less angry if you were eating a juice box, at least that would make sense.


I have no sympathy for you. >_<


This picture is to announce that Cassandra has gotten on the Honor Roll! Yaaaay, points! I'm so proud. +5


She celebrates . . . by reading a book. Very studious, this child. Makes a simmer proud. ^ ^


Meanwhile the trash compactor broke. I decided to take the chance and have Mortimer try and fix it for skill points. Pleasedontdie, pleasedontdie, pleasedontdie.


Success! He sat down to catch an hour or two of Fishing Fracas on the TV while Cass read her book beside him.


Then took the garbage out before bed. That is not his happy face, btw.


Cassandra - Buwahahaha! Daddy had to take out the garbage and got the smelly moodlet. This fiendishly delights me!

Cass! I thought you loved your daddy?


Cassandra - Well that's before he sat and watched TELEVISION for a whole hour next to his technophobic daughter. AND he keeps giving attention to that dork-baby!

Evil rants. Whatcha gonna do?


I was in build mode adding some things to the house when I noticed this poor abandoned toddler on the edge of my property. O_o I had to resetsim him back home.


One of the new additions is Cassandra's own room. She'll be a teen soon so I don't want her to have to keep sharing with her kid brother. I put the chem table in there because she had a wish for one, but she never uses it. Ever. Oh well.


I also put in our own graveyard. Nothing terribly fancy just yet. And it would look a lot better if I could figure out how to get the grim reaper statue aside from having to steal it with a klepto sim.


For the rest of the house. I changed the windows and added some more landscaping, and I also added a fence around Morty's garden.


Another bedtime story, this time they manage to go to the right bed AND get a fairly appropriate book.


Mortimer's finally harvesting his plants! It's a miracle.


After the garden was seen to I sent him to the mausoleum to retrieve a thing or two.


Welcome back Cornelia and Gunther Goth. They've each got some flowers and an object that represented them in life. Some pencils and paper for workaholic Gunther, and we all know why Cornelia has the deep fryer. ^ ^


The dining room gets a make-over now that I can afford those expensive as heck chairs. I got rid of the chandelier soon after this though. It was too cluttery with it, and the candelabra give off plenty of light.


The finally-finished living-room.


Bella - Gotta peeeeeeee!

The bathrooms didn't move. -_-


Cassandra - Hello Mr. Green. Welcome to the company. I'm sure you'll fit right in here at Goth Towers. Thank you, Mrs. Red, I'm sure I will too.


Cassandra - This is the perfect platform from which to launch my master plan, after all!


Cassandra - Master plan? What are you talking about, Mr. Green?


Cassandra - Your demise!! *stomp-stomp-stomp* Aaaaah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Evil sim play time.


Mortimer is still hard at work getting Alexander skilled up. Talking is just about mastered. Only walking is left.


Cassandra - Buwahahahah! Dork-baby is sleepy! This fiendishly delights me!

Uuuuh  . . . Cas?


Cassandra - Don't question me! He's a dork-baby and he ruined everything! Nobody gives me attention anymore!

That's not true . . .


She went on to change into a T-rex to blow off some steam.


Even contemplating her evil master plans, it's kind've hard to look menacing in a dinosaur suit . . .


Cassandra - Sooooo, mom, I was wondering. I need a bigger allowance.

Bella - Why is that, sweetie?

Cassandra - In this economy, the cost of plutonium has skyrocketed.


And then she stomped around and roared cutely.


Bella made Goopy Carbonara, Cass's favorite, about a week ago. This is the first time she's discovered it in the fridge.


Oh look, an otherworldly visitor! And of course it's Gunther. -_-


He made himself right at home, reading one of the childrens' books.


Then he haunted the little glass house in Mortimer and Bella's bedroom. Classy, Gunther. Real classy.



Cassandra - Grampa, can you read me a bedtime story?

Gunther - Sorry kid, I can't hold the books anymore. Ghost, and all.

Cassandra - . . . you were just reading Jimmy Sprocket in the living room, ass.


Bella tried to read her to sleep after that, but as you can see it didn't work out so well. It's a good thing it's the weekend and Cassandra doesn't have to go to school, or I'd have another fail on my hands.

Bella - Staaaarrrvviiiiiing!

Why don't you go eat some leftovers then, there are plenty!


I finally figured out why. Even outside on the ground, sims will still attempt to use the deep fryer above any other feeding method. I had to take away Cornelia's fryer yet again so Bella would feed herself.


Mortimer and Alex are well on their way to finishing up the walking skill! We might actually get to roll for his toddler trait!


Before that, though, it's time for Cassandra to reach teenhood.


Everyone turned out to celebrate with her, even UnAwesome Maid who's supposed to be CLEANING right now . . .


Cassandra - Yes! Finally! I will be big and old enough to carry out all of my frightfully devious plans!


Cassandra - Sparkles, bitches!


Cassandra - GASP! Where am I?! What am I doing?! Why did everything just get so much smaller?!

Cassandra was on the honor roll so we were allowed to roll her teen trait. We got Absent-Minded, lol.


Cassandra - Absent-Minded? Really?

Afraid so, sweetie. You might be evil, but the rest of your traits are conspiring against you being the scary evil and being more of an adorably hapless evil. Also, her shirt says "I Void Warranties." Fitting for a Technophobe, I thought.


Teen Cassandra is quite adorable, in my opinion. She's developing quite nicely. Quite excited to see where she goes from here.


And where will that be? We'll just have to wait 'til next time! Until then, happy simming!


:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -15
Passing Out : -15
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +10
Twins :
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll : +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation :
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned :
Painting of Torch Holder :


TOTAL = -15


PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT


4 comments:

  1. I think you can get the grimm reaper statue through the buydebug cheat.

    Awesome chapter, by the way. I just got caught up and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked Buydebug and I didn't see it anywhere, but I might have missed it. I'll have to check again. Thanks for reading and commenting, I'm glad you liked the new chapters! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay, glad to hear it! :D Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete