Sunday, July 8, 2012

1.9 Destiny is Calling

Another chapter of Goth-Sanity is in the works! And today, Bella decides to read Alexander to sleep . . . and unfortunately he's trying to do that in Cassandra's bed. -_-


It doesn't work, of course. Cass quickly slips in and goes to bed herself while I have to send Mortimer in to tell Alex to go to his own. Again.

Alexander - You win again . . . .


On one of Mortimer's recent seed-finding forays I found this little guy and decided to keep him. I named him Charlie.


It's the first time I've had a 'little' pet in any of my games. I have to say he's pretty cute.


Not really sure what that face is for. Then again, Mortimer doesn't really need an excuse, grumpy sim that he is.


Inside Cassandra and Alexander are actually communicating. It doesn't happen often, sadly. Good vs Evil and all.


Morty spends some quality time with Charlie.


Yay, kids! Do homework! I need more pointssssss.


After turtle time, Mortimer gets plopped down in front of the fishing channel. Now that there are no toddlers to teach, I might actually let him go out and actually fish on his next day off.


The ghosts are still making appearances.

Mortimer - Ugh, gross dad! You're getting your ectoplasm everywhere!

Gunther - Humph. No respect.


A happy surprise, the lot has gotten it's first gnome! And it's a doggy gnome! They're so cute. I named this little guy Pongo.


The next day Alexander actually went over to a friend's house and I was happy to see that she was quite cute. Her name is Nora Hart, daughter of Bebe Hart and Parker Langerak.


And instead of talking to her, Alex decides to chat up her dad. -_- Parker is not a potential future spouse, Alexander! Cut it out! And you can also see from the fumes, Alex isn't terribly fond of showering either.


He finally sat down to do his homework with her, so they got in a little bit of socialization before I had to have Mortimer call him home.


That night it was time for Cassandra's prom! Since she has zero friends (sad), she went by herself.


For some reason she didn't get a prom picture, but she DID win the prom queen crown. Probably because she threatened or blackmailed it, but at least she's using her gifts.


Bella - I love weddings, omg-squeeee!

Um, sweetie? That was a long, long time ago. Also, note the booby-trapped sink in the background. -_- Cuddles is a menace.


Alexander - What is this?! I'm about to pass out here!

Then GO TO SLEEP! >:[


Grumpy sims have an entirely different reaction to dead plants than usual. Instead of crying, they get pissed. I always LOL at their temper fits.


It was about here that Mortimer, still in a mid-life crisis, rolled a wish to grow facial hair. Now, if you're familiar with Sims 2 at all, you'll realize how creepy that is. His Sims 2 self has a mustache. It was like DESTINY, so I indulged.


And then I decided to treat him to an afternoon of actually fishing instead of watching it on TV.


Mortimer! Why the stink-face?! That's a great sized fish! . . . *sigh* There's just no pleasing some sims.


Bella and Cass, sharing a nice morning meal together. In their pjs.


And then I randomly checked Cassandra's inventory and found that the game gave her a prom photo a day late. And she was wearing her pajamas. Weird.


Elder Rufus is still kicking, spending most of his days digging up treasures. I'm surprised he's still with us. He's something like twenty days over the maximum Dog lifespan.


I installed an inventor's workstation out back in the hopes that Eccentric Alexander might do some autonomous inventing. Spoiler - he doesn't. Cassandra was the only one in the house who even noticed it, and all she did was stare for a bit.


Mortimer, getting in some relaxing bubble-bath time. How he manages to look grumpy even in the tub, I'll never know. He's just the grumpy champion I suppose.


I kid you not, this is the first time since Alexander grew up that he and Cuddles actually interacted with one another.


Alexander - Dogs are great, right Cuddles?

Cassandra - . . . my brother is nuts. Good to know.


Sometimes my sims throw a fit when there's a ghost out, and sometimes they ignore them completely. I can't figure out a pattern. XD


Cuddles - Oh dear! I think I saw your naughty spot!

Alexander - . . . .


Cassandra has taken quite a liking to Charlie the turtle. Also, notice the booby trap in the couch. More of Cuddles' handiwork.


Cassandra - You are the cutest turtle ever, Charlie!


Cassandra - I wuv you Charlie!

If only you showed such an interest in any of your classmates. As it stands I'm going to have to make you a spouse if you when heir-ship.


Bella is refusing to actually go to sleep, preferring to nap all over the house instead. Which would be all well and good if she didn't have a job now.


Alexander decided to have some Prince Time. Also, Pongo photo-bomb win.


And then I realized that Pongo was no longer alone on the lot! Everyone meet Perdita the doggy gnome. Yes, they're named after 101 Dalmations. :D


Cassandra had the wish to hug her father, which I thought was adorable so I happily indulged. Some nice father-daughter bonding with Charlie serving as witness.


And then she went on to complain about Good sims to her Good mother. That . . . didn't end so well. I guess Cassandra's role as a daddy's girl has been firmly cemented.


Yet again we have nothing new to report on the points front, which can be a good thing I guess. Until next time!


:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -15
Passing Out : -15
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +10
Twins :
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll : +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation :
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned :
Painting of Torch Holder :


TOTAL = -15



PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment