Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2.4 Baby Boomers

It's time for another edition of Goth-Sanity! Welcome back all, today we open with soon-to-be parents Cassandra and Jarrod getting in some wuv time.


Cassandra - So I hope you like the idea of being a father, Jarrod. I'll be giving birth any day now.


Jarrod - Really?! I never would have guessed!

I love how they still act surprised, even though the mom is on her last day of pregnancy and literally about to pop.


Jarrod was happy to give Cass some tummy rubs.


Afterward I sent Cassandra outside to make some hotdogs on the grill, just to make sure it worked okay. As you can see, it does. :D


Then she tested out the juice bar, and then the hot tub. I didn't know they could take their drink into the tub! Awesome. ^_^


Jarrod . . . played more guitar. I'm not kidding when I tell you this is usually what he can be found doing. He's already level 6 or so by now.


Mortimer and Bella are . . . well . . . you can see for yourself. ^_~


Jarrod decided to try out the hot tub for himself later that night. And as you can see from that pile of clothes behind him, he's dippin' skinny. *le gasp*


Of course that's when Cassandra decides to go into labor.


I sent her off to the hospital. She drove herself, by herself. Jarrod was too busy in the hot tub apparently. -_-


Once she got inside the paparazzi showed up and stomped around, mad that the hospital was in her way. O_o Ooookay . . .


Jarrod finally decided to show up a little while later. Better late than never I suppose.


Soon enough the new parents exited with their little bundle of joy! +5


Introducing Beauregard Goth! I've decided that the naming theme of this ISBI will be the alphabet. We've already had an A and a C name, so we're rewinding briefly to B. The next birth will be D and so on and so forth. If we actually get to Z we'll just start back over with A.

I was able to roll little Beau's traits, and they are Loner and Virtuoso. He likes Hip Hop music, Cookies and the color White.


Newly a grandpa, Morty decided to take a dip in the hot tub himself. At least he kept his pants on.


Cornelia decided to come out to haunt that night.


Gunther and Gretel too. Unfortunately all they did was leave the lot. I wish they'd fix that glitch. D: Still, it's better than them floating through the house waking everyone else up along the way.


Jarrod - Not that I'm not all for bouncy-fun-times babe, but you just had Beau. Are you ready to get pregnant again?

Cassandra - Sure I'm sure!

I'm not . . . D: But here goes nothing. Baby chimes are here again.


Jarrod-Bot - Error . . . error. System reboot in progress . . . .

Cassandra - *person person plus*

O_O


Cuddlebones intermission!


Much like her father before her, since Cassandra is the only one I can control she's the one who has primary care of the baby.


With more on the way. Oh Lord, what was I thinking . . .


Mortimer surprised me by helping out more than I expected, though. He makes an awesome grandpa.


Before the baby bump, Cassandra had an opportunity to go out dancing for 3 hours to earn simoleons and celebrity status. I accepted, taking her out to one of CK213's lots, a remade P.U.R.E.


This was the 'fire' side of the club, very cool. Cass was all by herself, but whatevs. She completed the opportunity, that's all that really matters.


And at the end of the street . . . I found the island of forgotten furniture. O_o Seriously, I have no idea what kind of glitch this is. I'd say it was junk spawners from a deleted junkyard, but I don't even think that's an actual lot.


Back home, it was time for Bella and Mortimer's final birthdays. Bella was first.


She doesn't look too thrilled at being an elder. You've still got it Bella, I promise. *hug*


Mortimer decided to break tradition and actually have his birthday indoors, in the light.


Talk about blast from the Sims 2 past! The only thing he's missing is the black bowtie. Welcome to old age Morty!


I think this is actually the very first time Jarrod has touched Beau, lol.


This wouldn't be significant if there weren't already 6 plates of full meals in the fridge. -_- Oh well, at least she's making Cassandra's favorite, goopy carbonara.


Mortimer - No fair, I wanted to feed the baby!

Then why didn't you come get him two hours ago, before I finally had to wake Cassandra up to keep from getting a social worker visit? >_<


The next day it was time for Beau's birthday . . . um. Cass? I don't think that's how you do it . . .


Jarrod and Mortimer are happy to cheer him on. The maid looks far less enthusiastic. That is an angry-face-toot right there.


In a poof of sparkles Beauregard became a very cute toddler!

Beau - It's on my nose. IT'S ON MY NOSE!

Also, fear not, that's not a pee puddle. The dishwasher is busted. Again.


A better, un-cross-eyed shot. He's quite the cutiepie if I do say so myself.


First thing was a trip to the potty. Not that I have ANY illusions that any of the kids this generation are going to be fully skilled. The house is FAR too hectic to even try.


Bedtime for Beau! He has skelly pjs. It amused me. :3


Aww, Morty!! The fact that you're IN the bathroom peeing yourself just makes it 10 times worse. -5


D'awww, the doggy gnomes play with a tennis ball! SO CUTE.


This was the Night of Hauntings. Starting off we had Cornelia, Victor, Lolita and Jocasta appear.


Not long after that, Rufus showed up.


Then Simon.


And finally Gunther. Too bad every single one of them just left the lot. D: I read on the forums that if you put fun objects down they would sometimes stay. I tried it, but they still left anyways. *epic sad*


Beau, why are you screaming? You're plumbob is GREEN for once, you should be happy!


Jarrod certainly isn't taking any time out of his hot-tubbing to pay attention to him. -_-


Grandpa Mortimer to the rescue! Lookit that FACE! Beau is so cute.


See? CUTE! His Imaginary Friend doll is named Hester, btw. I'm sure she'll probably turn real, given that the doll is where he gets most of his socialization. XD


I sat Cassandra down in front of the kids channel on TV while kids music blasted out of the radio. I'd like for this to be her last pregnancy, but I wouldn't mind more than 2 options for heirship. 

I'll probably hate myself for it later.


Um, Beau? I'm not entirely sure that that's where the baton goes . . .


Morty joined Cass in front of the TV at some point.

Mortimer - WINNING.

Cassandra - Yeah dad, winning. You took your afternoon meds today, right?


And then Jarrod got home from work just in time for Cassandra to go into labor.

Jarrod - AAAAH! DO. NOT. WANT.

Too late for that, buddy.


He stopped the freak-out-dance after a while and went to bed instead. I didn't feel like going to the hospital so I had Cass stay home for a home-birth.

Cassandra - Wait, what? No drugs?

Afraid not, sweetie.


Cassandra - Mom! I'm in labor!

Bella - Mmhmm. That's nice, sweetie. I need a midnight snack.


Cassandra - . . . what just happened here?

Bella walked right past her and never even acknowledged the labor. She was just like, meh. Whatevs. I LOL'd hard.


Eventually Cassandra got her birth sparkles. Introducing Daphne Goth! Born with the traits Athletic and Good, Daphne enjoys Classical music, French Toast and the color Purple.


And look! Another one! Usually when I have twins the mother gives birth to one, sets that one in a crib and then gives birth to the next one. This time she just gave birth to one and the other baby appeared frozen on the floor. 

-_- Fail game. Fail.

Anyway, +10 for Twins, wooooo!

The second baby is named Deirdre Goth! She was born with the traits Clumsy and Grumpy (oh plumbob what a combination). She enjoys Indie music, Lobster Thermidor and the color Pink.


A toddler and two infants in an ISBI, all at once . . . . shoot me now. -_-


That's it for this chapter! Join us next time to see if how I go crazy trying to care for all these babies with only one sim. Until then, happy simming!



:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -25
Passing Out : -25
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +15
Twins : +10
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs : +20 
NTH Spouse Reaching Top of Career :
Every Honor Roll : +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation : +10
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : +20
Painting of Torch Holder :


TOTAL = +30



PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So maaannnyyy . . . O_O They're gonna drive me insane, lolol

      Delete
  2. You are brave. Its hard enough in a BC with multiple Toddlers and babies but that many at once in an ISBI... lol.

    Anyway Beau is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know . . . I dunno what I was thinking. XD It'll be a miracle if I survive it, lol! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading your challenge! I look forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. YAAYYY, twins, my sim has twin sons Cohen and Laren

    ReplyDelete