Saturday, July 7, 2012

1.8 Sanity is Overrated

We're back again for another edition of Goth-Sanity. Bella would like to kick things off this chapter by playing in Mortimer's garden sprinkler. Gotta stay young at heart I suppose.


Cassandra - Life is cruuuuuueeel! Nobody understands me!!! :<

Cass is kicking off her teenage years on the right foot. That is to say, with a massive mood swing.


She decided to go home with this girl after school. I can't remember her name, that should hint at how meaningful their encounter was. I gave her a make-over but it would be for naught.


Cassandra - Wait, what am I doing here?

Apparently nothing, since the girl immediately put on her 'work' uniform and left you high and dry. I had to call her back home with Mortimer.


Morty was home already, hard at work trying to get Alexander his last toddler skill before his birthday, which is today. Clock is ticking!


Teenage mood-swing + technophobic teen = booby-trapped computers. What kills me is that Bella is in the room, watched her do it and did absolutely nothing.


Soon enough it was time for Alex to blow out his candles. Dad didn't have time to shower beforehand, unfortunately. Poor Alexander. Those fumes look toxic. O_o


Bella and Cassandra join in the celebration of course.


And I give you child Alexander Goth! We got to roll his trait, which ended up being Dog Person. Rufus will have another pal in the house it seems.


Cassandra - Excellent! Now that he's old enough to earn one, I can steal dork-baby's allowance!

-_-


Bella - Oh sweet plumbobs, what IS that?! Who would DO such a thing?!

Um, Bella? You were in the room when Cass set that trap . . .


Alexander gets directed to his bed on his first night.


Grandma Cornelia decided to show up to celebrate that night, as well.


By playing GTA on the computer . . .


And somebody else thought it would be appropriate to haunt his granddaughter's nightstand while she's trying to sleep.


You know, no problem or anything. It's not like she has SCHOOL in the morning. -_-


Cassandra - I sense a disturbance in the force.


Cassandra - Oh, nevermind. It's just my douche-bag grandpa.


Cornelia decided to get in on the action then, too.

Cassandra - Ick! Dead people and no inheritance money to show for it!


Nice try, Gunther. Your dad still did it first.


Now that there are no more babies in the house and nothing for Bella to pretend to be doing all day long, I went ahead and signed her back up for the Education career. Off she goes on her second first day as a Playground Monitor.


Cuddles - Look! Alex, look! I'm REAL!

Alex - Yah, great. Bus is here, later.

Cuddles - :<


Alexander on the bus, off for his first day of school. They grow up so fast! *wibble*


Aaand back home again. He and Bella come home at the same time.


Alex does me proud by sitting down to his homework . . . while Cuddles stands there and watches . . . completely un-creepily.


. . . Cuddles? Did you just . . . eat a fly?

Cuddles - Maaaaayyyybeee?

Oh Lord, she's insane. Greeeeaaaat.


Cuddles - What do you mean, you ate a fly?! You're blowing our cover, you moron!

Alexander - I'll just . . . back away slowly.

Smart kid.


That night it was time for Mortimer and Bella to pass into full adulthood. Bella was first.


Bella - Don't tell me . . . my hair went flat, didn't it.

Afraid so, sweetie. O_o Don't worry, I'll fix it.


Much better. Bella aged quite gracefully, of course.


Continuing tradition, Mortimer insists on having all of his important moments outside in the dark.


He looks exactly the same, plus a mid-life crisis. -_-


Mortimer - Time for bed, young man.

Alexander - . . . you win THIS round, Charles.

Alex doesn't like going to bed, no matter how tired he is. I usually have to make Morty tell him to go to sleep.


So, Cuddles, you're going to be one of THOSE Imaginary Friends, eh?


Then she decided to go outside and turn into a doll when Alexander went to bed. Nothing creepy or crazy about this doll at all . . . .


The next day, both Mortimer and Bella had a wish to woo-hoo each other. With the kids and career, it had been a little while since these two were allowed to indulge in some couples time.

Cassandra - . . . wait, what are you guys doing? Why are you getting so close?


*smoochies*


Cassandra - OMG I had no idea . . . I'm scarred for life.


Cassandra - Okay, now you're just being cruel.

Hey, I'm not the one making you stand there in the doorway.


Bella - Oh Morty!

Cassandra - I'm going to be sick.

Alexander - What's going on?

Cassandra - If you value your childhood, just keep walking.


Mortimer and Bella finally took things into a more 'private' setting. ^_^


Cuddles - Hello Alexander! I'm so glad you're home! *grabs hand*

Alexander - Um, Cuddles? Personal space? Remember, we talked about this.


Cuddles - Oh! Sorry! Please forgive me, Alex, I-I just got a little carried away!


Cuddles - . . . he ran away. How rude. :<


Rufus - Am I the only normal one in this house?

That argument could be made. :P


Welp, no new points this chapter but no new fails either, so I think we'll have to call that a winning scenario. See you next time!


:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -15
Passing Out : -15
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +10
Twins :
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs :
Every Honor Roll : +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation :
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned :
Painting of Torch Holder :


TOTAL = -15



PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment