Friday, July 13, 2012

2.1 Welcome Your New Evil Overlord

Hello all, and welcome back to Goth-Sanity! Pongo, Perdita and Mr. Tumnus are happy to return, as you can see.


A new day will dawn in the Goth house, as Cassandra has been voted the next torch-holder of this crazy machine. I thought I'd played closer to her next birthday, but there's actually 3 days left so we have a little bit more of Mortimer to get through first.

This is the afternoon after Rufus' passing the night before. As you can see, it was a rough night on the kids. Both of them are on the verge of passing out.


See? Poor Alex.  -5


Cassandra manages to find her bed in time, though. Guess that's why she's the heir. ^_~


Remember the shower that Cass booby-trapped? Bella finally tripped it. She doesn't look happy with her hot-pink make-over, either.


I moved the graves around a little bit, putting the headstones on the 'path' instead of outside it. I think it makes more sense that way.


The next day Cassandra surprised me by showering OUTSIDE in the emergency shower next to the inventing station. O_o Very risque. She of course got the embarrassed moodlet as soon as the postal sim showed up. *facepalm*


I'd blame Mortimer for breaking one of the other showers if I didn't know that there were TWO in the house. Get to fixin' Morty.


This picture is to announce that Mortimer has just been promoted to a Robot-Creature Crossbreeder! That's right, Lifetime Wish FULFILLED!   +10!!

Also, that's elder Agnes Crumplebottom there. She's actually Morty's boss.


The ISBI rules say to try not to use LTH points for 'spares,' which I interpret as the siblings. I'm assuming we're allowed to use points for spouses? 

At any rate, Bella had enough to change her Lifetime Wish from Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous to Swimming in Cash (Have 50,000 in Family Funds). Mortimer's promotion kicked them over that milestone and she also achieved her LTW! 

MOAR POINTSSSSS!   +10


Mortimer had enough LTH points to buy their first Motive Mobile too. I dub thee the Goth Mobile!


I had Mortimer instigate some romance with Bella that evening. It's been a while since they had any couples time. With the 20 points they just earned me, I thought they deserved a little reward. :D


That night Simis came out to visit.


As well as Cornelia.


AND RUFUS!!! HAI RUFUS! I love how pets float, lol, very cute.


Cornelia was not a fan, for some reason. :(


Awwwwweh, how could you not love that! So cute.


It was at about this time that Mortimer's aunt Agnes finally kicked off. She left Mortimer her car, which sold for 50,000 SIMOLEONS HOLY CRAP. O_o Oh well, guess that means I'll have plenty to remodel with when the time comes.


Cassandra was signed up for the Debate Club after school and ever since she earned her first point in Charisma she's turned into quite the Chatty Cathy.

Cassandra - Listen up, I'll be taking over this house very soon and if you don't do your job to my satisfaction I WILL can your ass. Capiche?


I switched out those super-tall dining-room chairs. They made taking pictures incredibly annoying.


Random stray cat, tearing up my newspaper.

Stray - PH33333R MY WRAAAAATH!!!

O_o


Cassandra - After I become Torch-Holder, I'm pretty sure that I'll be conquering the world soon afterward. Just a heads up, mom.

Not quite, but no need in bursting her bubble just yet.


Alexander has taken to checking himself out in the mirror a lot these days. Must be the Snob trait at work.

Alexander - Are those wrinkles? Do I have pre-adult wrinkles?!

I doubt it, sweetie.


That night, what would be Mortimer's final night as a controllable sim, he got an invitation to Micheal Bachelor's house party. I took Bella along, hoping I'd get the chance to show you all Micheal's wife Holly Alto-Bachelor and their daughter Sophia. 

Of course, Michael was the only one home. With no other guests. >_< My neighborhood sims fail at throwing parties.


Still, it was a chance for Bella and Micheal to get some chatting done face-to-face rather than on the phone for once.


While Mortimer amused himself with the fireplace inside.

Mortimer - There's nothing like a nice, toasty-warm butt.

I'll just take your word for it.


Cassandra - So this is the big day. I'm taking over from here on out, so you'd better go to bed on time or I will knock you out. Am I understood?

Alexander - . . . 

I think Cassandra might be letting this whole Torch-Holder thing go to her head. Just a little bit.


For better or worse, however, the fateful day had finally come. Complete with busted dishwasher.


Despite her dictatorship plans, the rest of the family was happy to celebrate.


Everyone welcome your next Torch-Holder of the Goth-Sanity ISBI! Young Adult Cassandra Goth rolled Good Sense of Humor as her final trait. I know she's traditionally supposed to have pig-tails, but I didn't think they suited her face or her lifetime goal of a successful business woman.


Then it was time for cake.

Cassandra - Why are the maid and the repairwoman trying to get a piece of my cake?! They're here to WORK!


Despite Cassandra's protests, they all sat down to enjoy a piece of cake regardless.


Luckily they both got right to work afterward, so she didn't have to go on a firing-spree.

Also I was glad that I got a participation trophy for Debate Club even though I wasn't able to send her to the ceremony. It joins her goth-girl doll and her ballerina trophy in her room.


And as another gift, Cassandra gets her very own pet. Everyone say hello to Cuddlebones Goth, named for her long-ago teddy bear.


Kind've glad Cass won the heir poll, as I've been itching to make this cat for quite a while. A Siamese breed with the skeleton fur-pattern, he fits right in to the Goth household IMO.

How can something that looks that creepy be so CUTE?! Only in the sims.


Since my sims refuse to garden on autonomy, Mortimer's garden got scaled way back. Basically only the special plants are left; 2 money trees, 2 life fruits and 2 flame fruits.


Cassandra's room also gets a slight make-over, involving a new double-bed for future generation-making and some kitty supplies.


She also had enough LTH banked that I gave her the Mid-Life Crisis reward and swapped Technophobe for Cat Lover. She gets right to work putting that trait to use with Cuddlebones while her father looks on.


Cuddlebones shares his burning hatred for beetles, which Cassandra finds endlessly adorable apparently.


Cuddlebones - What?! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

Some laser-pointer fun.


And some brushing, and Cass and Cuddlebones are well on their way to becoming BFFs.


Then it was nappy-times for the skelly kitty.


Now on autonomy, Mortimer is free to get some socialization in with his wife rather than constantly working on skills. I believe Bella just Brightened his Day in this shot.


Then he went and ruined the good vibes by Complaining about Good Sims. *facepalm*


Still, that wasn't enough to turn Bella off when he suddenly decided to get frisky.


Autonomous Woo-Hoo FTW. Unfortunately they're doing it in THEIR DAUGHTER'S BED EWW! O_O I dunno about Cassandra, but I'm officially scarred for life.


Bella - Oh Morty, that was so magical. I'm starving for more!

Actually, you're just starving. So stop creeping me out by making-out in your daughter's bedroom and go eat. -_-


Cassandra was busy working on her future spouse. Everyone meet Jarrod Hart. The last name might be familiar to you. Remember Nora Hart, Alexander's crush? Jarrod here is her uncle. He's still got a couple days left in his teen stage, but he's the best candidate for Cassandra. Therefore she invites him over to visit in order to boost their relationship.


Cassandra - My parents totally just woo-hoo'd in my new bed! *snicker*

Jarrod - Hahah--- wait, what? Ew?


Apparently Mortimer doesn't know how to function properly on autonomy. -_-  -5


After Cassandra went to bed for the night, Jarrod stuck around and played some computer games. Making himself right at home. This pleases me.


At least until Bella pulled him aside and started complaining about dirty dishes. Um, Bella? He doesn't know you AND he doesn't live here, why would he give a crap?


Cuddlebones was also making himself at home. You may notice that his scratch tower is where Charlie's terrarium used to be. I didn't have the room to keep him, so Charlie got released back into the wild.


Besides, I think we can all agree that Cuddlebones is waaaaaaay more awesome. ^_^


That's it for this installment! Join us next time to see if how Cassandra abuses her power as Torch-Holder. Till then, happy simming!



:: SCORECARD ::


Self Wetting : -20
Passing Out : -20
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :

Every Birth : +10
Twins :
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs : +20
Every Honor Roll : +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation :
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation :
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : +20
Painting of Torch Holder :


TOTAL = +15


PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

1 comment: