Sunday, July 8, 2012

HEIR POLL

It's time to choose a Torch-Holder for Generation 2 of the Goth-Sanity ISBI. Your choices are as follows ;



First up is first-born, Cassandra Goth. She's an Evil, Technophobic, Absent-Minded Heavy-Sleeper. She enjoys Goopy Carbonara, Roots music and the color Blue. Her Lifetime Wish has already been determined, that of becoming a CEO of a Mega Corporation. She has no potential spouses just yet, as there are a shortage of males (or even interesting females) her age in town. If she wins heirship, I'll probably add some to the town for her to run into and meet afterwards. Also, if Cassandra wins, the next Goth pet will be a cat. Every Arch Villain needs their own Mr. Bigglesworth of course.



Your other choice is second-born, Alexander Goth. He's a Good, Eccentric, Dog-Loving Snob. He loves French Toast, Indie music and the color Spice Brown. His Lifetime Wish has yet to be decided, but he DOES have a potential spouse lined up; young Nora Hart. If Alex wins heirship, the next Goth pet will be another dog (Dog Lover trait and all). 

Any other questions or concerns, feel free to drop a comment here or on the forum. The poll can be found on the right-hand side of the blog. Happy voting!



PREVIOUS                                                          NEXT

10 comments:

  1. I voted for Cass. Sorry I didn't comment for a while. I'm really enjoying all the Goth antics and Morti rolling the 'stache now cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! And don't worry about not being able to comment on every chapter. It's enough to know that you're reading and enjoying. :D

      Delete
  2. AAAAHHHH... WHO DO I CHOSE!?!?!?!?... <.< Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol, I don't envy you the decision making. Good luck! :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I'm going to vote for the wise choice, with the best traits, and most likable personality...>_> or maybe not.

    -2oo92

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol. thanks for voting, whomever you chose and why. ^_~

      Delete
  5. Yay! Cass won. I can't wait for her generation to start. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Legacy. Trying to do one myself, I'm taking pics, so if I survive the first generation I might even try to post it. Can't wait to see the adorable, but evil Cass as a torchholder

    ReplyDelete