Saturday, October 13, 2012

3.6 Chicks Dig Scars

Welcome back all to the next installment of Goth-Sanity. And we're kicking off this update on the 'right' foot . . . thanks a lot Jarrod. -_-

-5




But out in the living room . . . sadness . . . . what made me feel even worse was not ten minutes before I thought to myself, 'well Cass is at 90 days, maybe she'll die soon and get my sims total back under 8.'

. . . . I felt about an inch tall. For serious.





EVERETT - Nooooooo Gramma! Don't die! I just had my birthday!

CAITLYN - Seriously, Cassandra? You're gonna die right when my son has his birthday? You just ruined birthdays for me, I hope you're happy.

LAWL, not this again. Caitlyn does NOT know how to properly express her feelings about death.



And poor Jarrod . . . :(

JARROD - Nuuu, not my Cass!



And then Beau showed up to cry right as Grim arrived on the scene.

BEAU - Nuuuu, not my mommy!

JARROD - Ikr! That's totes what I just said!



Despite the rest of the family's grief, Cassandra was okay with moving on.

CASSANDRA - Hey Grim, does the afterlife have some cheeseburgers? Cause I'm starving.

GRIM - Oh yah, totally.



CASSANDRA - Awesome, then let's get this party started.

JARROD - Noooo, don't leave meeeeeeeeeee!

Poor Jarrod is being very clingy and making me feel even WORSE about her dying so soon.



And there's the urn--- . . . um. Where'd that puddle come from?

JARROD - Uh, it wasn't me! I already peed myself earlier, my bladder's a'ok. It must've been Ghostie Cass.

Well if it was, I'm so NOT counting that. >_<



Cassandra's remains get moved to the mausoleum. She was exactly 90 days old. Goodbye Cass, you made an awesome torch-holder and an even more awesome crazy evil gramma on autonomy. You will be missed.

In other news, I'm so sad at how plain and barren my mausoleum looks without portraits. D: But my THs are already so busy, I can't be bothered having them learn the painting skill too JUST to paint them . . . .



And then, a moment of epiphany. From now on my TH and spouse will be directed to this handy-dandy photo-booth in order to take their pictures, for posterity.



Here's Caitlyn's photos -



And Beauregard's. Yay, no more plain mausoleum walls, wooooooo. If only I'd thought of this 2 generations ago . . . *sadface*



FELIX - Ho, friends! I spy a birthday on the horizon!

Indeed you do, Felix, indeed you do.



It's time for the proverbial and literal middle-child, Gwendolyn, to become child-age.



Most of the family turns out to cheer her on.



Dance of Sparkles!



D'aww, how cute! Gwen very much has the cute nerdy-witch thing going on, which I find adorable. She also gets a pair of glasses like gramma. Since the only toddler skill she learned was the potty, her next trait is locked in. It's Lucky though, so yay for Gwen.



Everett is proving himself to be a very awesome big brother. He loves playing with his little sisters. And they certainly love the attention, as evidenced by Honour's big smile here.



Caitlyn's being a little boring lately . . . but at least she's reading books instead of just staring out a window.



The rocking-chair got put up and replaced with the rocking horse. Felix was the first to notice it, though I suppose that shouldn't be too much of a surprise given his Equestrian trait.

Here he is, 'chasing bandits.' I take it from that face that that is serious business.

FELIX - Well I HAVE to make the most of it. This is probably the only horse I'll ever get to ride. :<

OMG stop making me feel like crap! ...... OKAY, OKAY, if you win heirship I'll let you have a horse, alright?!

.... I'm so weak.



Gwendolyn . . . watches some TV. I was kinda hoping she'd play some chess on the computer and work out her genius trait, but no luck so far. And I don't have any room for a chess table right now.



EVERETT - Aaaaah, this is the life . . . .

Everett is proving that he's Jarrod's grandson by taking over the hot-tub.



Felix is . . . checking under his grandparents' bed for monsters. Hah. Luckily (?) he didn't find any.



Back out front, Caitlyn surprised me with her adult birthday. Which made me suddenly realize that my age bars must have gotten scrambled somewhere, since she and Beau grew into YA on the same day. So they should've grown into adults on the same day too. Oh well, not a major big deal, but I'll keep a closer eye on their aging from now on.



Caitlyn transitions just fine, but she also gets smacked with a big fat mid-life crisis. I've grown to vehemently dislike MLCs. All it seems to be good for is turning your normally sweet and loving sim into a complete and total d-bag. -_-



CASS!! She surprised me by coming out to haunt not long after she died. First order of business? Some jams on the radio.

Unfortunately Everett was not a fan.

EVERETT - Ew, ghost gramma! GROSS!

CASSANDRA - I find your lack of faith respect disturbing . . . .



GWENDOLYN - AAAUUURGH BABIES!

Yeah, poor Gwen gets rudely woken up by the twins a lot. Nothing to do for it now, though. They'll be growing up soon anyways, and until then there's always Invigoration Elixirs. :D



HENRI - I Wonewy. D:

AWWWW, someone come get the baby!



Daddy to the rescue, of course. The rest of the family has really dropped the ball as far as assistant baby care goes. Luckily we're almost past the baby hurdle though, and Beau can have that crazy funny thing called FREE TIME again.



Gwendolyn manages to find her way out onto the playground and amuses herself--and me--by swinging on the swings.



What is this? Caitlyn randomly running through the house? Not so random, because she's FINALLY going back to work. Still only level 2, but I'm sure she'll earn promotions fairly fast since the only metrics seem to be mood and friendship with co-workers.



It's Spares Update Time! First off we have Deirdre and Tristan's second born, a son vampire named Jeremiah. Looks like he has all his features from his mama so far.



Their daughter Sarah has reached childhood stage. Very cute.



And Daphne and Ayden's son Dimitri has hit the teenage pinnacle. So far so good on the spares front, guys, I approve! :D


And now back to our regularly scheduled Goths, we find Everett scaring the daylights out of his little sister.

EVERETT - Oh noes Henri, it's THE CLAWWWWWW!

HENRI - *mild heart-attack*



Felix? What are you doing? That gate's locked to only let your dad in, and you can't do anything in the garden anyway.

FELIX - But I gotta PEEEEEE!

O_O IN THE GARDEN?!?!?!



He kept trying (unsuccessfully) to get into the garden until he finally peed on the bee box instead. -_-* Three toilets in the house. All working. All unoccupied.

-5



With no Rocking Chair to fight over, Mortimer decided to spend his haunting out in the hot tub instead. I think it's a Goth man trait.



HONOUR - What? IS THIS?! I wasn't done SLEEPING!

*siiiiiiiiiiigh* I know. -_-



This made me giggle. Instead of taking a bicycle, child witches ride a little broom with training wheels. SO CUTE.



And recently Caitlyn had earned enough LTH points to purchase this sparkly vacuum cleaner. Awesome? I thought so. :P



Just Everett, getting his groove on. Carry on, sir. Carry on.



Suddenly, FAIRY ZOMBIE! also, seriously tatt'ed up fairy zombie. O_O Random.



CAITLYN - Oops! Sorry son, I didn't know you were in here! . . . *snicker* I saw his little wee-wee! *snicker-snort*

FELIX - . . . I am scarred. For life. FOR LIFE!



But look on the bright side, Felix! It's teen birthday time!

FELIX - Will I forget that my mom totally peeped on me?

Um . . . prolly not.

FELIX - Then there is no more happiness. Ever again.

D:



Still, Felix manages to transition successfully into an equally hawt teen. He also JUUUUST managed to earn an A in school (but not in time for an Honor Roll D: ) and rolls his next trait, Workaholic.



GWEN - Ugh, I am soooo tired . . .

Okay . . . then why are you waking up out of bed? The twins are asleep for once.



Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?! She woke up out of bed to pass out. How the FORK does that work?! 

SHE WAS ALREADY SLEEPING! *fume!*

-5



That night was quite the busy haunting night, and one from each generation too! Gunther, Bella and Cassandra. Gunth was playing on the computer, Cassandra was getting ready to read a good book and I believe Bella was on her way to wake up Jarrod by getting into bed with him to nap.

Yeah, fun times. Still, as annoying as they can be, I miss the ghosts if they're not there, so I deal. Lol



This is just a shameless, shameless excuse to show you Felix's white bunny slippers. SHAMELESS.



FELIX - I just booby-trapped this shower! I AM DELINQUENT! *angry-grimace-smirk*

Uuum . . . okay?



FELIX - I can't help that I'm damaged! MY MOMMY PEEPED ON MEEEEEE!

Yeah, teen mood-swing. Lawls.



Aww, Everett! You're doing homework! This pleases me! Though why you're choosing to do it in the bathroom on the floor, I'll never know.

Everett - It helps my thinking process.

Ooookay, whatever works. I NEED POINTZ.



FELIX - Lookit! Lookit! I'mma do my homework too! SEE?!

Now you're just trying too hard, sweetie.



LOL WUT.

If you've read my 100 BC (shameless plug) you'll know why this image is as hilariously disturbing as it is. Especially with the smiley face, wtf Gwen?! You're too young for those kinds of thoughts!



BEAU - It's time for the twins' birthday, but I seem to have lost Henri. Wherever could she be? *searches*

Um, Beau? You're about to step on her . . .


Luckily Beauregard finally managed to figure out where his daughter was and took her to the cake. As the eldest, Henri gets to blow out the candles first.



Then it was her sister Honour's turn. YAY NO MOAR BABIES!



Here we have childhood Henrietta Goth. Since they, too, only had the potty skill trained their traits were locked. Henri's ends up being Brave.



And this is child-age Honour Goth, complete with unnecessary grump-face. She rolled the Slob trait. What could possibly be the cause of that stink-face, you ask?



HONOUR - Paintbrushes SUCK. The end.

Yeah, Insane sims. There is no other explanation. In reality this shot was just an excuse to show her entire outfit, because CUTE! I especially like her pom-pom shoes. :P



Well that concludes yet another Goth-Sanity update. Stay tuned for more hilarity and insanity as the kids continue to grow up and the family continues to curse me with fails. And maybe some points are finally earned too. But mostly fails. XD Til then, happy simming!



:: SCORECARD ::



Self Wetting : (19)
-95
Passing Out : (19) - 95
Failing School : (0)
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters : (0)
Accidental Deaths : (0)
Social Worker Visit : (0)
Cheat Penalty : (1) -10



Every Birth : (6) +30
Twins : (2) +20
Triplets : (0)
Fulfilling LTWs : (4) +40 
NTH Spouse Reaching Top of Career : (1) +5
Every Honor Roll : (1) +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation : (1) +10
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation : (2) +20
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : (2) +40
Painting of Torch Holder : (0)



TOTAL = -35 





PREVIOUS                                                           NEXT

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I also may use the photo booth for family portraits in the future as well. It's much easier, haha. I can't believe I didn't think of that before either. The kiddies are growing up quite nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the twins are just too damn adorable! Annnd WTFWTF, Gwen... how, what, OMG... the golden jelly fish >____:E!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what happened to my comment?! @____@; WHY R U COMMENTS SO MEAN TO ME?! ;-;

    Anyway I loved the update and it'll be hard to pick a favorite, though I said Felix but noooowww Honour and Everett are so unique! I said something else but now I forgot ;-;!

    I am sad about Casssss <3 and all your fails but I want moars! It's such a good, silly read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwweh! O_O I dunno why blogger keeps eating your comments! BAD BLOGGER *whaps with newspaper* I'm actually starting to lean toward Felix as my favorite, he seems to have the most personality so far. But Everett IS quite the cutie. And Honour . . . can you ever go wrong with insane sims? I don't think it's possible. Lolol, I'm so glad you enjoyed Jess! Thanks for reading and commenting. :D

      Delete
  4. Lol Star Wars. ;) And I totally get the yellyfish joke. ;P
    Loved it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muwahahaha, I was hoping someone would catch the Star Wars reference, lolz. <--major goober. And the Jellyfish, omg. I could NOT believe she actually dreamed that, lol. Glad you liked it! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete