Thursday, October 4, 2012

3.3 Rockers Unite

CASSANDRA - I totally know you woo-hoo'd my son in the wardrobe. Nice goin!

CAITLYN - Um . . . thanks?

Awkward . . . lolol.

Welcome back to another episode of Goth-Sanity! Cassandra has become quite mercurial in her moods, she can't quite decide if she likes her new daughter-in-law or not.



After gossip, Caitlyn brags to Cassandra about her broom-riding prowess. Even though she's only ridden one like . . . once, I think. Cass accepted the social though, so yay?



Then she turned around and scared the crap out of her. LAWL, evil sims.

CASSANDRA - Soon the diamonds will be ALL MINE MWUAHAHAHA!

CAITLYN - I can't believe I fell for that.

Me either, it's not like you couldn't see her sneaking around behind you . . .



Beau spends all his free time either tending his garden, his bees or practicing alchemy. He's pretty far along in the skill, the real challenge of his LTW will be using 50 elixirs I think. Not exactly difficult, just time consuming.



Caitlyn likes to ponder her surroundings a lot. 

CAITLYN - That's a wall, right over there. I R GENIUS.

Oookay.



At first I was ticked off that this paparazzi fairy got into my garden, since I could've sworn I locked the gate to keep all out but Beau. I almost deleted her out of spite. 

And then she made me feel like crap when all she did was cast bloom on one of my plants.

... -_- ...



I caught Caitlyn actually playing with magic on her own, which made me very happy. She actually managed to get a skill point in magic from these wand antics.





Moving to a new town reset our Bonehilda it seems, she's wearing a red dress now instead of black. I liked the other version better, what meh. No biggie.



Caitlyn gets woken up by a 'mysterious' case of nausea. Yessssss, babies!

BEAU - zzz . . . my rocket is AWEsome . . . zzz

Erm . . . I suppose it is? <--dirty



Our nighttime paparazzi has a huge nose, green skin and apparently a witch. This made me lol.



Pongo/Perdita and Mr. Tumnus popped in the house to get their groove on that night.



Poor Caitlyn is constantly sick with this first pregnancy. Every time she'd throw up, not a half-hour (game time) later, a new nauseous moodlet would appear. Poor thing.



Apparently my Bonehilda has some anger-management issues to work through. O_o



CAITLYN - Oh dear, I've gone cross-eyed.

Eh?



CAITLYN - Lol, baby.

Yay! The game generated this maternity outfit and I actually liked it, so I kept it the same. I recently downloaded a bunch of new maternity wear (though I completely forget where I got them from exactly <--fail ). The top is one of the new additions.



Cassandra randomly found and gave some love to Cuddlebones.



BEAU - I AM INVIGORAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Ooookay then. I think this was an Invigoration elixir. Between those and the Motive Mobile, he never actually sleeps anymore.



CASSANDRA - Jarrod . . .

JARROD - Cass . . .

CAITLYN - Book . . . .



And then, sadness. I suppose it's never a good sign when Caitlyn tries to read a book, seems to invite death.



I was sad to see him go, but he had a pretty good run too.



Byby Cuddlebones! You will be missed.

It's also at this point that I realize I completely forgot to keep Rufus' urn, AND I accidentally left Alexander behind . . .  whoops. O_o <--failsauce



I decided I wasn't going to mess with any more pets until after all the babies are born for this generation and at least childhood stage . . . and then I found this BLACK CROW in the yard.

I couldn't resist.



Everyone say hello to Edgar Allen Poe (Poe for short) the crow. :D



Gunther has become cellphone-picture-happy in the afterlife, apparently. Some time after this I went ahead and removed Cassandra and Jarrod's celeb status, since I was tired of this and the constant paparazzi on the lawn.



Um, Jarrod? Why are you napping on the couch instead of sleeping in your bed?



Cassandra too? What gives, guys?



Oh . . . right. No wonder. Bella! If you're tired, poof back to the afterlife. Stop hogging up your daughter's bed!



CAITLYN - Babyyyyyy!

Yessssss, I am happy-excite for moar babies.



Randomly, Nermal Gnome! I was amused that the kitty gnomes play with a ball of yarn.



Looks like my Bonehilda is also a bit of a lush, too. Unfortunately she can't actually drink them. She picks up the glass, stands there for a second, then the glass disappears. O_o Not sure if glitch, or . . .



When Beau isn't busy with alchemy or ingredient-gathering, he plays with Poe. This is supposed to be Beau teaching him to sing a song . . . maybe a Rolling Stones tune?



Caitlyn watches some autonomous TV. Thank goodness she didn't flip on the kids channel. No multiples yet plz.



Since it will be babies time very soon, the front bedroom got re-converted to a nursery again, and exanded a bit as well for future babies. I plan for Caitlyn to be pregnant at least 3 times, and one of those times to possibly be a multiple birth. A big gen to make up for the first 3 being on the small side.



Suddenly Cassandra wakes up out of bed to celebrate her elder birthday.

CASSANDRA - I'm exhausted and getting old. Yay.

:/



She aged pretty well, I think. Gave her a more matronly hairstyle, I think it suits her.



Especially with her fur-coat and llama cane. The elderly, evil matriarch of the Goth clan, she wears the mantle well. ^_^



I suddenly realized Caitlyn's social was pretty low, so I broke up Beau's alchemy spam so he could go give some love and attention to his wife.



She was quite appreciative.



Impending baby-tummy rubs. Always adorable.



Poor Beau. He bursts into tears after every shower, I feel so bad for him. Too bad there isn't an Elixir to max hygiene.



If nothing else, Bonehilda saves me a fortune in repair bills. Also, fitting thought bubble is fitting. XD



Cassandra was the first one to find the rocking chair and try it out. She won't be the last, though. Not by a long shot.



BEAU - Holy frack! HOLY FRACK! Cait, you're going into labor!

CAITLYN - I am? Cool.



BEAU - NOT COOL! This is terrifying! Why aren't you more concerned?!

CAITLYN - Meh, it's no biggie. I got this.



CAITLYN - OWWWWOWOWOWOW! Ok, nevermind. I don't go this. Hospital nao, plz!

BEAU - No-no-no, not on the rug!

Aaah, first time parents. It never gets old.



I clicked for Beau to take her to the hospital, and then checked on something else. I checked back with him and was confused as to why he was standing outside the doors and Caitlyn wasn't there yet . . . then I realized that the hospital is right next door and they had to run/waddle over.

Next door to the hospital and one street away from the school. I accidentally picked the perfect legacy lot location, lol.



Caitlyn managed to get there eventually, and after that everything turned out just fine. Introducing the newest member of the Goth Family!

This little cutie is Everett Goth, a human sim. He's a Perceptive Neurotic who enjoys Roots music, Cheesesteak and the color Violet. He's a regular sim mostly due to a mix-up with my mods settings, but I don't mind having a couple regular sims as well as supernaturals with this generation. It wouldn't be as interesting if they ALL turn out to be witches, after all. Variety is the spice of life.

More importantly, birth means POINTS! +5



CASSANDRA - So, I know you just gave birth to my grandson and all, and that's great. But you know what's even better than that? CATS! Amirite?!

Since Cait is a born-again Cat Person, she agreed to some extent.



Not two minutes after she managed to put Everett down in his crib, grandpa Jarrod was suddenly on the scene.




Everett's been in the house less than a sim hour and already Jarrod's shown him more attention than he ever did his own children, lol.



Bonehilda was also a big fan of the baby. This is actually turning out to be a very good thing, though. I had meant for Beau to be the primary baby caretaker, but alchemy is taking up more of his time than I originally thought.



Cassandra's new favorite past-time is scaring the daylights out of Caitlyn. It never ceases to amuse me.



Beau's continuing favorite past-time is snogging with Caitlyn. This never fails to amuse me, either.



Things quickly get taken back to the bedroom. Because MOAR BABIES!!!1!111!!

And I mean, come on. Honestly, who could say no to that face?



Beau does have to take care of some of Everett's needs, when the others are too distracted or they keep tickling and playing with him instead of FEEDING  . . . So daddy still gets some father-son time.



Nauseous again? Whyever for . . . ? *innocent whistling*

This pregnancy was a lot easier on her, though. I'm pretty sure this is the only time she got sick.



CAITLYN - No fair! I gave BIRTH to him, and I have yet to be able to hold my son since!

I know, I know, everybody else keeps hogging the baby . . . but I think the sink just got busted, so she'll probably put him down in a minute.



Sure enough. Caitlyn got to do feeding honors.



The rocking chair has become the new favorite napping spot. Cassandra uses it at least once a day.



You know, when she's not snogging all over her adoring hubby.



And then that night, along with a full moon, it was time for Jarrod to join Cass in elder-hood.



He's not quite as thrilled with being old as Cassandra was, but he didn't turn out too bad either.



CAITLYN - Ew, ghost!

That darned rocking-chair is a sim magnet. Almost as bad as the deep fryer. Almost, but not quite.



MORTY!!!!

I was starting to worry that something might be wrong with his urn/gravestone, since I had yet to see him once since he died. But he finally decided to grace us with his afterlife presence.



And what's the first thing he does? Haunt Cuddlebones' urn. He REALLY didn't like that cat, apparently.



Immediately after that Cuddlebones came out to haunt for the first time, which made me laugh.

CUDDLEBONES - WTF, who the hell was shaking my urn all over the place?!

He pretty much just floated around the house that night. Both Caitlyn and Cassandra had "Play With..." in their ques at various points, but it just cancelled out. Which made me sad, since I would've liked to see them play with ghostie-Cuddles.



MORTIMER - I want to sit in the rocking chair. :<

GUNTHER - Snooze you lose, biatch.

CAITLYN - Baby!

Woot, baby-bump #2 is officially here! :D



Meanwhile Cassandra and Jarrod are keeping the spice alive. They're not nearly as bad with the autonomous woohoo as her parents were, though, which pleases me.



The next morning it was time for Everett's first birthday! Yaaaaay! Jarrod is as excited as me, it seems.

BEAU - Really? Do you HAVE to blow that thing in my ear, dad?

JARROD - Toooooooooot!



Everyone turns out to cheer him on while Beau puts Everett down in preparation for his sparkle-twirl.



PooF! 

JARROD - I'm . . . I'm just so happy! *sniff*

Jarrod? What's . . . ?

JARROD - HE HAS MY HAIR!



He does indeed. :D Grandpa Jarrod's blond hair, grandma Cassandra's darker skintone and mama's purple eyes . . .

Yeeeeeesssss . . . . YEEEEESSSSS . . .this pleases the sim deity.



Bonehilda is soon on the scene to show her affection. Unfortunately Everett isn't as sure about it as she is. I dunno if it's his neurotic trait or just the fact that he's a toddler, but whenever she's in the same room he gets the -25 scared moodlet. Even though she's had a large part of his care since he was friggin born. -_- 

Not cool, EA. Not cool at all.



So we have one adorable toddler in the house with another baby fast on the way, and more in the future! Stay tuned to see if they manage to be as awesomely adorable as little Everett here. Until then, happy simming!



:: SCORECARD ::




Self Wetting : -70
Passing Out : - 80
Failing School :
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters :
Accidental Deaths :
Social Worker Visit :
Cheat Penalty : -10



Every Birth : +20
Twins : +10
Triplets :
Fulfilling LTWs : +30 
NTH Spouse Reaching Top of Career :
Every Honor Roll : +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation : +10
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation : +20
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : +40
Painting of Torch Holder :



TOTAL = -30 



PREVIOUS                                                           NEXT

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just started reading this yesterday and have caught up now. :) I really love this legacy. Everette is a cute patootie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay Crys! Glad to see you here, and even more glad that you enjoyed! Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. XD I just recently came back to reading this... XD So hilarious... makes me wanna continue playing my family in Moonlight Falls...

    :/ I never tried Bonehilda but, I dunno if I wanna use her... XD;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooo! I'm glad you enjoyed! Moonlight Falls is a great town, I love it visually and of course the inhabitants are a riot. :P

      Bonehilda . . . definitely has her pros and cons, lol. I probably won't use for for any other save, but she fits too well into the feel of the Goth family. :)

      Delete
  3. Bonehilda always disapears when I use her. :( I guess I really have to remember to put her back after use. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sorry to hear that. D: My Bonehilda will voluntarily go back in her coffin sometimes if there's nothing to do and she doesn't feel like caring for babies or relentlessly drinking juice. But she'll pop back out again once there's a bed to be made or a dish that needs cleaning.

      Delete