Saturday, November 3, 2012

3.8 Passing the Time

Welcome back everyone to the next installment of Goth-Sanity! The Heir-Poll was a great success, I got over thirty-five votes! Thanks to everyone who participated. It was a close race for most of the run, but right at the end some Honour fans came out to push her over the top. So let's all congratulate our new . . . Torch-Holder . . . .

HONOUR - NEEEEIIIGGGHH! I'm a horsie! WEEEE!

Um. Yeah. You guys voted for this, just remember that. Lol! Honour will take over the Goth dynasty when she reaches YA. Since she JUST turned into a teen, that means we have two more weeks in-game with Beauregard. Let's get crackin', shall we?



First on the agenda? Everett's YA birthday! I played right up to the cake, so we waste no time getting it overwith.



Everett prepares to do his sparkle-twirl.



And BAMF. Everett Goth, all grown up! He . . . pretty much looks exactly the same. Except now he's legal. Rawr. He only had a C or B in school, so his final trait is locked in; Hydrophobic. I also chose Pervasive Private Eye Lifetime Wish from the options provided.

After his birthday Everett was shoved released out into the wide-world of Moonlight Falls to earn his own way. Good luck Ev!



HONOUR - Homework? Pfft! Night, losers.

FELIX - How did she win the heir vote again?

GWEN - Red hair. Gets 'em every time.



Bella came to visit. This is her watching some TV after floating through the girls' bedroom for no other reason than to wake them all up. 

BELLA - I was looking for the rocking chair. :<

-_-*



This is Honor . . . just, sitting on the toilet. Not using it, just sitting there. In her swimsuit. For no reason.

Go figure.



She eventually moved on to chat and gossip with her brother, which I thought was nice.



HONOUR - I like kitties.

FELIX - OMG, really?! I love ponies! That's so awesome!

Felix's face . . . I died lol'ing.



Speaking of kitties! Everyone welcome the newest member of the Goth Household, Starlight Goth! She was adopted from the shelter, a Bombay kitten with a bobbed tail and some . . . slight alterations to her coat.



Are you ready for some kitty spam? Because it's a'comin' your waaaaay!







HONOUR - I can be a kitty! See? SEE?! *licks self*

Eeeeeh . . . *backs away slowly*



HONOUR - Wait! Where are you going?! That was supposed to be cute! FAWN OVER ME, DAMMIT!

*continues to back away, much faster now*



While we wait for Honour to come back to this planet, let's check in with our spares babies shall we? Sarah Goth, Deirdre's daughter with Tristan Van Gould (of whom have since broken-up with each other) has become a teen. Looks very much like her mom.



And their son Jeremiah has also reached his teen years.


While Daphne and Ayden Van Gould-Goth's only son Dimitri has reached his Young Adulthood.



HONOUR - Um, dad? Why are you blue?

BEAU - . . . I have a jelly-bean addiction.

It's true. XD



Though Starlight is meant to be Honour's pet, Henrietta is the first one to show the kitten autonomous affection. So cuuuuute.



Meanwhile Felix was out on the back porch, drowning his sorrows at not winning heirship. Don't worry, Felix, there's something else in store for you . . .



And Honour was . . . digging through our garbage. -_- Honour! Why are you digging through OUR garbage?



HONOUR - SHH-H! Not so loudly! You don't want them to overhear me and blow the whole mission do you?!

*siiiigh*



Even in the afterlife, Mortimer isn't much of a fan of his dad.



They eventually made their way indoors, however, and settled their differences on the new gaming system I bought. And look at Gunther's topical speech bubble! So fitting.



Aww, Felix! If you hadn't konked out, I'd actually have a fail-less chapter for once! *fume*

-5



Since Beau has pretty much achieved all the goals he set out to do, I've found myself somewhat at a loss as to what to do with him as I wait for the twins to age up. Aside from eating jelly-beans, I finally had him mess with the magic mirror I bought when Supernatural first came out.



He's also finally gathered enough gems that he unlocked the heart-cut.



Prompting me to cut a few for our display-case. :D I've also displayed some of his life-state elixirs on the top shelf. From left to right; Genie, Witch, Lycan and Fae. Certain spouses or THs might be partaking of them somewhere down the line. VARIETY I say.



Honour had the misfortune of setting off her twin Henri's shower booby-trap. While it DOES technically match her eyes, I'd probably have that look of horror too. Neon pink/lavender isn't her color.



ZOMBIE - Ghost Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnssss!

BELLA - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!



ZOMBIE - Ack! Zombie head is about to implode from force of harpy-shriek!

BELLA - . . . well that was rather uncalled for, don't you think?

HAH! I didn't know the zombies and ghosts would interact with each other, very interesting. This particular zombie followed Bella around all night trying to eat her brains, only to be thwarted by Bella's impressive lung-power.



And lookit! Jarrod has his first haunting! He spent it on the computer, no surprises there.



Cuddlebones also paid us a visit . . . I'd consider it much cuter if his friggin eyes weren't boring into my soul.



If you're wondering why Caitlyn doesn't have much screen time . . . this is why. She either reads, or she stares out a window. Not very exciting stuff.



More importantly, it's time for yet another birthday! Time for Felix to reach Young-Adulthood!



Sparkles . . . he's got dis.



HENRI - I don't get it, why does HE get all the attention?

GWEN - *sigh* He likes ponies. Apparently that's enough for some people.

Despite his sisters' envy, Felix successfully becomes a young adult. He had an A in school (though not long enough to earn me an Honor Roll point, curses!), so I rolled his final trait; Hates the Outdoors. From the options given, I selected his LTW to be Paranormal Profiteer.

And then Felix was promptly moved out into the two-bedroom house his brother Everett was staying in. Good luck boys!



HONOUR - Your face is looking lovely today, Gwen. Have you been to the spa lately?

GWEN - Well, no, but thanks so much for saying so!



HONOUR - This is excellent news. That means the trolls will eat you first, giving Henri and me time to make our escape.

GWEN - . . . wut?

I mainly took this picture because it's the first time I've caught one of my sims crossing their legs. Win.



And then later that night, another birthday! It's time for Starlight to leave her kitty-ness behind!



STARLIGHT - I have sparkles. You are teh jealous. It's ok to admit it.



Here we have Starlight in her full-grown, pre-collar glory.



Being that awesome is, of course, taxing work. It was soon time for nappies.



And one more kitty-spam pic. I promise. Last of the chapter. BUT LOOKIT THE CUTE!



WTH Gwendolyn?! She finished her homework, and then spontaneously combusted. I kid you not, while sitting at the table she randomly started smoking, then became charred and got the Singed moodlet. O_o Is that a witch thing?



I (and Caitlyn) caught Henri 'cleaning' her plate . . .



CAITLYN - My daughter's a slob! EXCELLENT!

Um, wat?



I used Starlight to force some association with Honour when she wasn't in danger of passing out or peeing herself. Nice to get the relationship started asap.



I've not been able to use the Woohooer mod lately because it hasn't been updated for the latest patch, so in order to fulfill these two's Woohoo wish I had to go about it the old fashioned way. That is to say, spend hours spamming romantic options until it'd finally show up. Lame.



And instead of go to their own bed, they did this. >_< At first, I was thinking HAH, subtle revenge on Beau's parents for sleeping in their bed. And then I realized . . . . this will eventually be Honour's bed once she grows up.

THEY'RE STEALING HER BED BEFORE SHE EVEN CLAIMS IT!!!!






BEAU - Why didn't you go to school young lady! You are in BIG trouble!

HONOUR - What?! Dad, I did go to school! But let's back up for a minute and discuss why you're YELLOW now?

BEAU - I TOLD you not to bring up the beans!



That night Beau got invited to a 'pool' party. Despite knowing darned well the person didn't have a pool, I let Beau attend anyhow. Partly because I was bored and didn't have anything to do with him anyways . . .



The other reason being that Felix was the one who invited him! This is his and Everett's house!



Beau made sure to compliment his son on their new digs. For once, a neighborhood party actually had other attendees besides my sim, I was shocked. There were at least six or seven other sims there. I didn't take pictures of most of them though because . . . lazy.



Felix's aunt Daphne was among the other partygoers, however. Wow, look at those guns! She's really stepped up the strength training on her own.



His other aunt, Deirdre was also there. The twins are both in full adulthood now, hence the minor facial wrinkles.



But most important of all is THIS lovely lady. Some might recognize her . . . but probably not because I had to give her a rather extensive make-over and also, preggers.

This is the awesome Jessu's future Torch-Holder to her Thrill of Insanity ISBI, Raven Galatea-Thrill! Why is she relevant? Because FELIX is the DADDY to that pretty little baby-bump! That's right, four hours into his own free will and Felix was already making babies. XD

Raven and Felix have been paired together because . . . reasons. Stay tuned to the Thrill of Insanity ISBI for further deets. ^_~



The next day, some Simbot Converter elixir sales sent us careening over the next 100,000 simoleons earned milestone, so YAY POINTS!

+20

In celebration I sent Beau to City Hall to buy the Elixir consignment store. It is now called Goth's Gregarious Goodies. I feel no shame.



Back home the girls were being surprisingly studious, though Henri is the only one actually doing her homework.



STARLIGHT - Hey, I was watching that show! . . . *rolls Hiss at Caitlyn wish*

Lol, true story.



Starlight moved on to her wall dancer, and Beau surprised me by autonomously sitting down to join Caitlyn in her game. :D The couple that games together, stays together.



But suddenly, Wild Elder Birthday appeared!

Beau used Super Extreme Crossed Eyes.

It was super effective.



Kinda weird that my controllable sim is now an elder, but Beau makes quite the cute one, so it's all good. He kinda reminds me of Doc Brown from Back to the Future. :P



He wished for a cane, and I could not deny him this awesomeness.



And finally, we'll round out this chapter with one last birthday. This time it's Gwendolyn's turn to reach her young adulthood.



Her sparkles . . .



And there we have it. Gwendolyn Goth, all growed up. *sniffle* Her final trait was locked in; Good. And as had been mentioned before, she already rolled her LTW, that of becoming a World Renowned Surgeon.

Not long after this she was released out into Moonlight Falls to make her way as well.



Well that's it for this installment, and it will probably be the last of this generation. Next chapter will probably start with Beau and end with Honour's official rise to power. Plumbobs have mercy on us all. XD Until then, happy simming!




:: SCORECARD ::



Self Wetting : (21) -105
Passing Out : (21) - 105
Failing School : (0)
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters : (0)
Accidental Deaths : (0)
Social Worker Visit : (0)
Cheat Penalty : (1) -10



Every Birth : (6) +30
Twins : (2) +20
Triplets : (0)
Fulfilling LTWs : (5) +50 
NTH Spouse Reaching Top of Career : (1) +5
Every Honor Roll : (1) +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation : (1) +10
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation : (2) +20
Every 100,000 simoleons earned : (3) +60
Painting of Torch Holder : (0)



TOTAL = -30 






PREVIOUS                                                           NEXT

6 comments:

  1. LOVED it! So excited for Honour to take over :D Starlight is adorable. Felix is still hawt. I'm off to DL him, actually...any particular CC that I'll need or will it all download with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed! :D As for Felix, I think the only CC is his hair and I . . . can't remember where it came from because I sux at keeping up with my CC. >_< Feel free to give him a makeover tho, I don't mind. :D

      Delete
  2. *Want to see Felix baby* @.@ I hope Beau doesn't die of overeating those jelly beans.... They are dangerous. *contemplates creating a sim just to make him/her constantly eat jelly beans until death*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, I'll admit that I WAS kinda purposefully flirting with danger with those beans. I was curious to see if I could get it to happen, willing to take the points loss for an accidental death. But alas, no such luck. :P The Jelly Bean Ghost is the coolest looking one right now, imo. Dun worry, Felix babies will be sooooon. So far he and Raven are doin' me proud.

      Delete
  3. YAYAY! I can't wait to see their spawn! Other than that I love this chapter. Though you may not enjoy the Honour, her faces make me just giggle and roll around laughing my arse off! :3 Her mannerisms just shout awesome ISBI torch holder! BUHWHAHA

    Gwen turned out quite gorgeous, imo. And of course the boys turned out fabulous as well! ;) And an elder Beau is kind of adorable in all his cross-eyed glory! And seeing the "D" twins is scary, they look so older yet so young... man they must be doing good for themselves out there in SP land! x3

    I haven't been around and I am sooorrry but I definitely read this while in bed and just had to comment! >:D Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooots! Honour cracks me up a lot, she really does have the mannerisms of an ISBI torch-holder. XD No problems on the absence, we all have crazy RLs to deal with. >_<!! Thankies for reading and commenting! I'll try to get in-game and get Honour aged up and put on mediafire for ya soonz.

      Delete