Thursday, June 27, 2013

Generation 5 Heir Poll - CLOSED!

((Scroll to the bottom to see the results!)) 


Okay guys, we've come to the heir poll for Generation 5! The half-way point generation, can you believe it?! Because I totally can't . . . .

Let's have a look at our potentials, shall we?



Our first contender is the first born, Ichabod Goth!  

Icky is a Witch, like his mother and grandmother before him. He's Friendly, Loves the Heat, is a Natural Cook and a complete Virtuoso. He enjoys Indie music, Keylime Pie and the color Green.

I'll likely make his Lifetime Wish have something to do with music, since that's his favorite thing. Probably One Sim Band.

Ichabod's love interest is a Vampire named Kendrah Whittaker.



Next up is the prodigal middle child, Jocelyn Goth

Jocelyn is also a Witch, like her older brother. She's Evil, Easily Impressed, Dislikes Children and a complete Couch Potato. She enjoys Rockabilly music, Cookies and the color Lime Green.

I think Jocelyn's lifetime wish will involve her evilness as well as her magic, so the Zombie Master.

Joce's most likely love interest at this point is a Werewolf named Jebediah Singh, though nothing's set in stone with her just yet.



And finally, last but never least, we have the baby Kensington Goth!

Unlike his older siblings Kensi took after his father instead of his mother, and was born a bonafide Genie. He's an Artistic Genius who has a touch of the Eccentric as well as a shameless Kleptomaniac. He enjoys Latin music, Hot Dogs and the color Red.

Kensington has already rolled his lifetime wish, which is to become a Master Magician.

Kensi's love interest is the pretty Dina Swain, who will most likely be getting a Fairy potion once she's a part of the household. Supernatural variety I say!



There we have it folks. Do you have a favorite now? Then don't be shy and cast your vote! I can't wait to see who wins!

RESULTS!!

Wow, this was a VERY close race! We had a grand total of 38 votes, thanks so much for participating! And the winner is . . . *drum roll* . . .

Kensington Goth!

Ichabod had a little love at least with 3 votes.

For a long while Jocelyn was in the lead, and then she and Kensi tied for a bit. In the end she had a total of 17 votes.

And with a last-minute squeak-in, Kensington took the lead with 18 votes!

With Kensi having another week or so in his teen stage, it looks like Honour gets to stave off autonomy-hell for one more chapter. After that we'll have a Genie Magician-Wannabe at the helm! Thanks again to everyone who voted and who continue to comment on the chapters! It makes it all worthwhile.



PREVIOUS                                                      NEXT

5 comments:

  1. Man, I thought I was reading this legacy, but it seems I last read post 4.3. It appears you were never added to my RSS feed.

    Well.... that didn't keep me from voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! Lol, well I hope you enjoyed catching up (or will) and thanks for voting!

      Delete
    2. Caught up now! Don't think it changed my vote. Glad I found it in time :).

      Delete
  2. Darn it! I forgot to vote. But Kensi won! Yay!

    Oh, and I posted another new chapter on my ISBI... It was a collaboration chapter with my girlfriend, so maybe you can check it out and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally in love with this ISBI hoping for an update soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete